FireHaze

Gigachad
No guy can consider himself fully looksmaxed until his face is as lean as bateman's

Skin and bones. Zero fat.

Reflex

Lookism God
FireHaze said:
No guy can consider himself fully looksmaxed until his face is as lean as bateman's

Skin and bones. Zero fat.
agreed

Actually he was pretty muscular in that role, in the  film machinist he had legit 0 zero body fat.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Manuel said:
damnson said:
Reflex said:
Agree with all of this. 155 lbs 6'2 1/2" going for 145 lbs, then I can start gymcelling again. I have little muscle mass with a medium frame to give you an idea.

Also @"FireHaze" , you are Vitamin C maxing right? To reduce facial bloating.

FireHaze

Gigachad
ItWontBeMe said:
Agree with all of this. 155 lbs 6'2 1/2" going for 145 lbs, then I can start gymcelling again. I have little muscle mass with a medium frame to give you an idea.

Also @"FireHaze" , you are Vitamin C maxing right? To reduce facial bloating.
Yup

Browcel

Chad
Fuark. I could get there but I would have to reduce my caloric intake by 200-400 cals a day. I get hungry enough as it is.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Browcel said:
Fuark. I could get there but I would have to reduce my caloric intake by 200-400 cals a day. I get hungry enough as it is.
tbh this is probably impossible to maintain for the vast majority of people.

This is incredibly lean. I almost never see anyone with a face this lean IRL.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
FireHaze said:
Browcel said:
tbh this is probably impossible to maintain for the vast majority of people.

This is incredibly lean. I almost never see anyone with a face this lean IRL.
It's impossible, period. Unless you are roiding. You cannot naturally go on more than a month at 8% body fat. That is why people on this forum who say "8% body fat or death" are fucking retarded. 10-13% body fat is very good for the average person. Again, people think 8% is the cut off where your face starts developing. Lol at the cope. If you didn't notice any fucking change at 12%, there will be no difference at 8%. It's bad bones and genetics. Simple.

LostTuna

Gigachad
his bones don't look good in that pic but ya low BF is legit