I need some drugs that will help me come up with a business

What should I binge on to get my great idea ? addys ? modafinil ? LSD ?

you need someone like me. i have genius ideas but currently lack execution. i need worker bees to carry out my inventions. ... you interested?  :lol:

TheNextLachowski said:
you need someone like me. i have genius ideas but currently lack execution. i need worker bees to carry out my inventions. ... you interested?  :lol:

Sure. PM me your ideas and I'll let you know if anything sounds good
[hr]
none more red said:
Three days of heavy reading. Third night, drink a couple beers on the porch by yourself.

There ain't no Konami code, son.

Creativity is hard work followed by relaxation.

Everything that's written has already been done.

none more red said:
Three days of heavy reading. Third night, drink a couple beers on the porch by yourself.

There ain't no Konami code, son.

Creativity is hard work followed by relaxation.
fuuuk you're extremely NT

Superking

Normie
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
Everything that's written has already been done.
The point is to think about things in ways you haven't before, even if other people have, then combine them with your other readings and all your own personal knowledge.

I would also think about things people complain about and a possible solution to them. Or an improved version of an existing business.

Read up on a bunch of ideas and theories and brainstorm. Write with pencil and paper, do word clouds and shit. Keep going until you can't think of any more ideas. It's okay if nothing good hits you. Repeat the process of learning + brainstorming Think about things a successful business has and doesn't have, then thin of things to match that. You don't just want a solution to a problem you want a business model that is inherently workable. Keep brainstorming. Your efforts will probably be fruitless.

Then one day when you're walking somewhere, or in the shower, or trying to fall asleep, an idea will hit you like a ton of bricks. Write it down right away, drop whatever you're doing and get to work.