• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I need drugs. Any sources

Wallace

Regular
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
2,012
Reputation
248
Looking for ketamine, shrooms or that kind of thing.
 

Mona

Regular
Joined
Jul 4, 2016
Messages
1,227
Reputation
7
Stick to weed bro...

https://www.medicineman.is/

No medical card needed. Ships to any USA state. 

Can buy with bitcoin with credit card/debit card and can use your bank account.

They have all kinds of strains including concentrates. 

Stick to concentrates so your parents don't catch you if you live at home or have faggot room-mates.
 
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
2,583
Reputation
3
Mona said:
Stick to weed bro...

https://www.medicineman.is/

No medical card needed. Ships to any USA state. 

Can buy with bitcoin with credit card/debit card and can use your bank account.

They have all kinds of strains including concentrates. 

Stick to concentrates so your parents don't catch you if you live at home or have faggot room-mates.

That site looks sketchy as fuck. What they are doing is trafficking lmao, and being open about it. No way that is not run by the DEA
 

6ft3Incel

Joke
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
935
Reputation
2
where can i buy shrooms? need them to treat depression since prozac isnt working
 

Mona

Regular
Joined
Jul 4, 2016
Messages
1,227
Reputation
7
^ Use weed... 

Seriously don't do shrooms or any shit like that. 

Weed will help you... Vape it. I suggest edible concentrates to avoid being caught by the smell.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
645
Reputation
2
Mona said:
^ Use weed... 

Seriously don't do shrooms or any shit like that. 

Weed will help you... Vape it. I suggest edible concentrates to avoid being caught by the smell.

Shrooms have a long term effect on mood and affect

If you are talking legality than weed is easy obviously but Shrooms has far more potential than weed
 

Mona

Regular
Joined
Jul 4, 2016
Messages
1,227
Reputation
7
Liver damage from shrooms along with addiction and legal issues.

There is no guarantee op will be helped long-term by shrooms... Everyone is affected differently. 

Weed can be used daily and will help with depression. 

Also some employers don't care about weed as long as you are not high at work.
 

Wallace

Regular
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
2,012
Reputation
248
Shrooms are like 100x [number I made up] more potent then SSRI's. Plus from reports I heard they can make you more NT

I live in Canada-vancouver
 

Molasses

Joke
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
673
Reputation
6
Mona said:
Stick to weed bro...

https://www.medicineman.is/

No medical card needed. Ships to any USA state. 

Can buy with bitcoin with credit card/debit card and can use your bank account.

They have all kinds of strains including concentrates. 

Stick to concentrates so your parents don't catch you if you live at home or have faggot room-mates.

How is this site operating if it's illegal?

Usually people buy illegal drugs from the dark net
 

Bone Law

Joke
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
163
Reputation
0
Machiavellian said:
Mona said:
^ Use weed... 

Seriously don't do shrooms or any shit like that. 

Weed will help you... Vape it. I suggest edible concentrates to avoid being caught by the smell.

Shrooms have a long term effect on mood and affect

If you are talking legality than weed is easy obviously but Shrooms has far more potential than weed

Legit. Also, LSD. Weed is great though.
 
Joined
Jul 25, 2016
Messages
35
Reputation
0
From Wikipedia

Mushroom spore kits and grow kits are legal and are sold openly in stores or on the internet as the spores and kits themselves are legal. Psilocybin and psilocin are illegal to possess, obtain or

produce without a prescription or license as they are schedule III under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_psilocybin_mushrooms


So do some searching and order yourself a a growkit - you just have to add water.
 

Molasses

Joke
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
673
Reputation
6
Bone Law said:
Machiavellian said:
Shrooms have a long term effect on mood and affect

If you are talking legality than weed is easy obviously but Shrooms has far more potential than weed

Legit. Also, LSD. Weed is great though.

lol @ recommending LSD for an incel, they're going to end up even more fucked in the head
 

Mona

Regular
Joined
Jul 4, 2016
Messages
1,227
Reputation
7
Molasses said:
Bone Law said:
Legit. Also, LSD. Weed is great though.

lol @ recommending LSD for an incel, they're going to end up even more fucked in the head

LOL

That's what I'm trying to explain here...

OP - ignore all advice except doing weed.

Trust me...
 

chinall

Newbie
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
79
Reputation
0
Ignore the weed shill, weed is meh compared to any psychadelic. Psychadelics will make you more NT and help with depression.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
645
Reputation
2
Bone Law said:
Machiavellian said:
Shrooms have a long term effect on mood and affect

If you are talking legality than weed is easy obviously but Shrooms has far more potential than weed

Legit. Also, LSD. Weed is great though.

Assuming it is real LSD. Too much fake stuff like 25i-nBOME is being passed off as LSD most of the time.
 
Top