i need advice on how to self improve my looks

havana

Subhuman
Hello my name is Sebastian, and I'm from Norway, and I want to know what people honestly see me as I am trying to go down in weight so if you have any advice that would be very nice of you to share my mom and dad are pretty rich so if you would recommend me anything that the average person can not afford that would be fine too I will put two pictures of me and let me know if more images are needed thank you

Attachments

BEBE

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
Truecels
lose weight and you will look good

Userr

i indicated the opp for 10 dollars
like lose weight you look good

how can losing weight not hit you

its hard to know if someone who is fat looks good without fat but i think you hvae a good potential

WhosYourDaddy

Victim of the Stanford Poobear Prison Experiment
Height? Weight? Eating habits?

Treadmill, jump rope, supplement maxx, and eating better, but don't completely deprive yourself of "the good stuff"

MysteriousTroubador

Slayer
HQNP
Lose weight first off and get muscular. Fix your hair and get a real cut that you style. Learn how to dress well and stop wearing unfitting walmart tshirts and basketball shorts.

Start getting NT hobbies where you can meet new women constantly.

Get into a sports league. There are lots of Co-Ed dodgeball or flag football type things.

Shapeshifter

Собака плакала
Hi Sebastian! Or Seb if I can call you that.

Right now I think a gold necklace and a fat Cuban cigar with quality shades could do wonders on you if you're going for the NT fat kid game

ugly/10

Normie
It’s hard to see what you working with under all that fat.

MysteriousTroubador

Slayer
HQNP
THIS IS OF MAXIMUM IMPORTANCE! STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES, WATCHING TWITCH, READING MANGA, OR WATCHING ANIME!

THESE HOBBIES ARE DEATH FOR MATURITY AND LEARNING TO BE NORMAL. UNTIL YOU HAVE LEARNED THAT YOU NEED TO STOP THOSE. ONLY ONCE YOU HAVE A SOCIAL CIRCLE, HOBBIES, AND GF CAN YOU START THEM AGAIN

havana

Subhuman
Height? Weight? Eating habits?

Treadmill, jump rope, supplement maxx, and eating better, but don't completely deprive yourself of "the good stuff"
im 6'1 and im 120kg and i eat a salad based diet i dont eat much i eat two salads a day but thats it i have been doing this for 2 months now i belive

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
Hello my name is Sebastian, and I'm from Norway, and I want to know what people honestly see me as I am trying to go down in weight so if you have any advice that would be very nice of you to share my mom and dad are pretty rich so if you would recommend me anything that the average person can not afford that would be fine too I will put two pictures of me and let me know if more images are needed thank you
This actually looks like a new poster.
Listen to me, first lose weight, and start lifting too, have a healthy diet full of fruit and vegs, since this will help your skin get brighter and have a healthy glow, do your research on no fap and intermittent fasting, and stop doing any non normal hobbie.
And finally and most importantly, after you learn all useful knowledge and every tip:
LEAVE THIS SITE AS SOON AS YOU CAN.
Good luck brother.

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
This guy's profile is/has legit Tom Cruise vibes/tier. This might be a successful ascension.

WhosYourDaddy

Victim of the Stanford Poobear Prison Experiment
This guy's profile is/has legit Tom Cruise vibes/tier. This might be a successful ascension.
I see it!