I need about 25K

BlueBalls

Chad
To travel to the US and consult with Yaremchuck and Sinn. Then I'll pick one and pay for surgery, travel back to Sweden and then back again once I am fully healed.

Surgery should be about 18-20K and then the rest are for living expenses and travel cost + unforseen expenses.

I'll probably save up half and then borrow the rest from my parents under the pretense that I want to "travel" or some such bullshit.

Until then I will continue gymcelling, look into skincare and dietmax.

Such is my looksmaxing plan as it stands.

paulus

Banned
BlueBalls said:
To travel to the US and consult with Yaremchuck and Sinn. Then I'll pick one and pay for surgery, travel back to Sweden and then back again once I am fully healed.

Surgery should be about 18-20K and then the rest are for living expenses and travel cost + unforseen expenses.

I'll probably save up half and then borrow the rest from my parents under the pretense that I want to "travel" or some such bullshit.

:clap:
30k is more realistic

BlueBalls

Chad
stacks on stacks nigga said:
[hr]
paulus said:
BlueBalls said:

30k is more realistic
Sinn is 77 years old though  :shock:
Will I make it in time?

Mod L3 is my dream, and it's so close now that I'm a confirmed candidate.

BlueBalls

Chad
Have you considered Eppley? And which procedures are we talking about?
I have a pretty good face actually, only that I have a horrid eye area that failos everything hard.

I've spent months researching and I need orbital augmentation and probably a canthoplasty + maybe some fat grafting.

There are two ways to augment the bone structure that supports the eyes, implant or osteotomy. Sinn offers the latter while Yaremchuck does the former. Both are absolute world-fucking-class and do cosmetic work at an affordable price.
[hr]
Weaselface said:
What's your income?

Expenses also 0

Starting capital is about 2K US dollars

BlueBalls

Chad
BlueBalls said:
I have a pretty good face actually, only that I have a horrid eye area that failos everything hard.

I've spent months researching and I need orbital augmentation and probably a canthoplasty + maybe some fat grafting.

There are two ways to augment the bone structure that supports the eyes, implant or osteotomy. Sinn offers the latter while Yaremchuck does the former. Both are absolute world-fucking-class and do cosmetic work at an affordable price.
[hr]

Expenses also 0

Starting capital is about 2K US dollars
When are you planning on having the surgery? It took me 2 years to surgerymax.
ASAP man, as fast as fucking humanly possible
[hr]
Weaselface said:
You should have had a job yesterday tbh
Turns out it's kinda hard to get one without a drivers license of all things

But yes I will get a job in the coming months, problem is I am a student as well so my time is limited.

BlueBalls

Chad
paulus said:
77 years u fuckin kinding me?
I know right, that's what makes me hesitant. I don't like implants but at that age anything can happen.