I Need A Chad Like Hobby, Help

Godcel

Slayer
I have no interests I'm too robotic. But I need some sort of hobby that makes me interesting and maybe bumps me up a point like, aaaw he feeds the homeless, you're such a good person 
or, wow you draw that's really cool, how long have you been drawing?
or, you like cooking, make me something!
They're not even Chad-like but anything is better than nothing. Should I learn how to play the guitar??

Mewer

Incel
paragliding, Surfing, Windsurfing, sky diving, BASE jumping (very dangerous), wing suit flying (suicide)
[hr]
rock climbing

Godcel

Slayer
Mewer said:
paragliding, Surfing, Windsurfing, sky diving, BASE jumping (very dangerous), wing suit flying (suicide)
[hr]
rock climbing
If I was in Australia then definitely.
[hr]
Biebercel said:
Football/baseball/basketball is GOAT but requires you start early on to be good, guitar is decent but very common, cooking sounds decent tbh boyo
Thanks for input boyo

Adrian_B

Coper
If you're middle class or below just play low inhib bad boy game, you don't even need any hobbies, just make yourself look like a tough guy thug who does MMA or some shit while selling drugs. 
If not just start with an actual sport, like rugby or rowing.

Gymceling isn't a Chad hobby and you definitely don't want to say it's one of your interests... But it won't hurt to do anyways.

Godcel

Slayer
Adrian_B said:
If you're middle class or below just play low inhib bad boy game, you don't even need any hobbies, just make yourself look like a tough guy thug who does MMA or some shit while selling drugs. 
If not just start with an actual sport, like rugby or rowing.

Gymceling isn't a Chad hobby and you definitely don't want to say it's one of your interests... But it won't hurt to do anyways.
Being low inhibition works so well. Used to do boxing but stopped after an injury. Might start again tbh.

Ascent_II

Gigachad
Best hobby for Chads is

Being good looking.

:cage:

Just lol at this cope OPIE. It's ogre for us.

GottThaGod

Banned
Gymcelling is the only hobby a chad should have. If you do this search a hobby where you could really benefit from. Unless youre Oldcel you shouldnt waste your time and start with a hobby to statusmax like music or films. Or just start reading to IQmax.
[hr]
Dont play guitare. Have you seen any modern songs that has guitarres in it? Rather learn to produce music on computers.

Godcel

Slayer
GottThaGod said:
Gymcelling is the only hobby a chad should have. If you do this search a hobby where you could really benefit from. Unless youre Oldcel you shouldnt waste your time and start with a hobby to statusmax like music or films. Or just start reading to IQmax.
[hr]
Dont play guitare. Have you seen any modern songs that has guitarres in it? Rather learn to produce music on computers.
Should definitely read more. I'm acc gonna do bicep curls now, you've motivated me. Thanks boyo.

McFlushin

Incel
GottThaGod said:
[hr]
:jordan:

99,999% of gymcelers are desperate and ugly subhumans

ITT incel copers

You don't need ''chad hobbies'', you need chad bones

I have a friend who legit resembles DiCaprio. He goes pheasant shooting with his dad. If he were subhuman, most girls and dudes would be turned off by his cruel hobby. But he looks like an actor, so his profile picture where he's holding a hunting rifle gets 200 likes.

If you're not good looking then HQ women couldn't give a shit about your existence, let alone your aspie hobbies.

Godcel

Slayer
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
ITT incel copers

I have a friend who legit resembles DiCaprio. He goes pheasant shooting with his dad. If he were subhuman, most girls and dudes would be turned off by his cruel hobby. But he looks like an actor, so his profile picture where he's holding a hunting rifle gets 200 likes.

If you're not good looking then HQ women couldn't give a shit about your existence, let alone your aspie hobbies.
Hunting is manly as shit. It doesn't get higher T than that, you're coping if you think that alone wouldn't make bitches panties wet.

GottThaGod

Banned
McFlushin said:
GottThaGod said:
[hr]
:jordan:

99,999% of gymcelers are desperate and ugly subhumans
Most of the population are.

Godcel said:
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
ITT incel copers

Hunting is manly as shit. It doesn't get higher T than that, you're coping if you think that alone wouldn't make bitches panties wet.

Yeah, shooting a defenseless little bird is SO manly and brave. LOL. This is why you're incel. It's the mindframe.

Truly manly hobbies are rock climbing, assorted volunteer work, triathlon, construction work, etc.

Beyond that would be something like joining the Peshmergha LOL I wish some of the subhumans here would legit do that and put their worthless lives to use  :giggle: