I miss when I cared about things other than female validation

FireHaze

Gigachad
srs. I was way less depressed back then. 

Recently I get no pleasure out of most things. I just want to be good looking so I can get sloots.

Ages 0-12 were the best. Not a single fuck was given about girls and getting validation from them.

Yes it's a cope but it kept me sane.

yep, back when you bought a new ps2 game that you couldn't wait to play, getting up and playing your games in the morning during summer holidays etc, no bullshit to deal with, then going out and playing football with your friends etc was so much fun

FireHaze

Gigachad
male pattern baldness said:
yep, back when you bought a new ps2 game that you couldn't wait to play, getting up and playing your games in the morning during summer holidays etc, no bullshit to deal with, then going out and playing football with your friends etc was so much fun
:crying:

kibo

Chad
FireHaze said:
srs. I was way less depressed back then. 

Recently I get no pleasure out of most things. I just want to be good looking so I can get sloots.

Ages 0-12 were the best. Not a single fuck was given about girls and getting validation from them.

Yes it's a cope but it kept me sane.
very legit
i like when man is honest with himself and when he admits his own patheticness
you are self-aware of monkey inside of you
these sites are good because people are open about what are their real motives, they are not hiding it under blue pill garbage like lifting for yourself,etc
they also show how pathetic we all are
[hr]
FireHaze said:
:crying:
-football
-fun
not in my case  :shock:

FireHaze

Gigachad
I have to force myself into getting back into videogamecelling

I have to mentally regress into a 12 year old minstate

It's the only way.

FireHaze said:
I have to force myself into getting back into videogamecelling

I have to mentally regress into a 12 year old minstate

It's the only way.
go play final fantasy 10 and get into the 12 year old you mindset, you'll have a blast (srs)

JasonGenova

Coper
Please stop, I will cry soon