I miss being Chad & now I'm fukt

IsaacNewton

Coper
I still remember grade 10 like it was yesterday. Nothing quite like going to school and seeing your HQNP crush stare at you as her friend asks her "Is that the guy you like?" to which your crush nods her head. I thought I was a legit 8/10 that year, I was probably a 5'1 insta-death-manlet (if you're over 18) and every hot girl who shorter than I was liked me. Little did I know this would be nothing more than a short stint in my life and a glimpse into the fatuous life of a chad.

Going to class as a Chad is nothing short of comical, your life is pretty much a movie. I remember sitting down beside girls and they would instantly start talking to me and then on the way home I would think "oh, that girl was flirting with me in class... too bad I have something special with this other girl" (just lol @ how bluepilled I was).

I used to think women actually cared about how guys felt, being raised with information left and right about how women are the sex that cares more about feelings. Well, I can tell you that after grade 11 I realized this was nothing more than a pipe dream. If I could go back I would pump & dump every girl who liked me just because I could, why should I care about their feelings when they could not care less about how incels feel.

Realistically, other than my oneitis who I hung out with pretty much everyday last year I haven't had a single girl I know interested in me in the last 5 months. Sometimes I think I would be better off if I never had a chance, a real truecel who never even had a glimpse of hope. It would probably be better off than having to live with the fact that I'm incel because I looksmaxed ~5years ago and it's been downhill since +my personality is autist tier.

Harry Rotter

Coper
IsaacNewton said:
I still remember grade 10 like it was yesterday. Nothing quite like going to school and seeing your HQNP crush stare at you as her friend asks her "Is that the guy you like?" to which your crush nods her head. I thought I was a legit 8/10 that year, I was probably a 5'1 insta-death-manlet (if you're over 18) and every hot girl who shorter than I was liked me. Little did I know this would be nothing more than a short stint in my life and a  glimpse into the fatuous life of a chad.

Going to class as a Chad is nothing short of comical, your life is pretty much a movie. I remember sitting down beside girls and they would instantly start talking to me and then on the way home I would think "oh, that girl was flirting with me in class... too bad I have something special with this other girl" (just lol @ how bluepilled I was).

I used to think women actually cared about how guys felt, being raised with information left and right about how women are the sex that cares more about feelings. Well, I can tell you that after grade 11 I realized this was nothing more than a pipe dream. If I could go back I would pump & dump every girl who liked me just because I could, why should I care about their feelings when they could not care less about how incels feel.

Realistically, other than my oneitis who I hung out with pretty much everyday last year I haven't had a single girl I know interested in me in the last 5 months. Sometimes I think I would be better off if I never had a chance, a real truecel who never even had a glimpse of hope. It would probably be better off than having to live with the fact that I'm incel because I looksmaxed ~5years ago and it's been downhill since +my personality is autist tier.
5'1 LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
IsaacNewton said:
I still remember grade 10 like it was yesterday. Nothing quite like going to school and seeing your HQNP crush stare at you as her friend asks her "Is that the guy you like?" to which your crush nods her head. I thought I was a legit 8/10 that year, I was probably a 5'1 insta-death-manlet (if you're over 18) and every hot girl who shorter than I was liked me. Little did I know this would be nothing more than a short stint in my life and a  glimpse into the fatuous life of a chad.

ROTFRAUDER DETECTED

IsaacNewton

Coper
@"Masterfaggot"

Lol how, I am one of the only legit members of this site with 0 kisses and 0 lays. The furthest I have gotten is holding hands/playing footsie with my oneitis lol. Girls didn't care as much about height back in high school so I actually had a chance. It's over for me now, or at least until I complete my heightmaxing.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
IsaacNewton said:
@"Masterfaggot"

Lol how, I am one of the only legit members of this site with 0 kisses and 0 lays. The furthest I have gotten is holding hands/playing footsie with my oneitis lol. Girls didn't care as much about height back in high school so I actually had a chance. It's over for me now, or at least until I complete my heightmaxing.
based on what you described, your face is a 6.5 solid, maybe even even meeting a 7.0 requirements

your height is short but ive seen legit 4.0-4.5 5'2 5'3 guys with gfs that live with them

wear an inch and a half lifts and just start making out with females in social events where its acceptable to do so

Harry Rotter

Coper
IsaacNewton said:
@"Masterfaggot"

Dude when I got sex in 9th grade i was like 5'10 LOL @ your 5'1 in 10th grade

Francesco

Normie
5'1"... I can'tell even imagine the misery. I am a whole foot taller than you.

IsaacNewton

Coper
Harry Rotter said:
IsaacNewton said:
@"Masterfaggot"

Dude when I got sex in 9th grade i was like 5'10 LOL @ your 5'1 in 10th grade
:(