FireHaze

Gigachad
Srs.

All I cared about was cartoons and video games. Didn't give a fuck about women or how I looked.

I will never get that innocence back

It's over

Life ends at 13 if you're not Chad.

The Third

Cuck
Same. I can't accept the fact that I am considered an adult now. Yet I still feel like a child/teenager. I want to live because I never did.

FireHaze

Gigachad
The Third said:
Same. I can't accept the fact that I am considered an adult now. Yet I still feel like a child/teenager. I want to live because I never did.
Yup. I'm 22 years old. I've been dead on the inside for 10 years. It's over.

FireHaze

Gigachad
LowInhibBadboy said:
So u can be touched by ur uncle like old times?
You will never again experience the joy of having a birthday party with cake and ice cream while getting a new video game as a present and not having to work for it.

You will never again not have to spend hours studying for exams because school was easy back then

You will never again be able to live life without thinking about sex every other minute

The Third

Cuck
FireHaze said:
The Third said:
Yup. I'm 22 years old. I've been dead on the inside for 10 years. It's over.

Same. It crippled upon me slowly. Bullied emotionally and physically, not a SOB story, just the truth. Should have been tougher but looks like nature didn't make me to survive.

I still remember when I spent my summers alone with that 1 friend we never did anything particularly interesting. This changed in highschool but I still felt dead within. I have so many unfulfilled needs, I feel like giving up some days.

// Infolinks