• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I might slay tonite

Foxx

Average Guy
Eye contact and touch the girl if she touches you.

Stitches

Banned
vanillestorms said:
Stitches said:
Will your whining cease?

If i wont fail lol prolly gonna fail cause i am quiet af

Either slay now or a lifetime supply of RealDolls awaits you.

:macho:

I'm anticipating a good story in your next thread.  So on with it!   :popcorn:

Stitches

Banned
I don't have to much time on my hands to post.  Still at work.  But tell me you had some success @"vanillestorms"

Invisible

Champion
Everything we discuss on here about how easy Chads have it, how Chads don't need to do much to attract women, etc, @"vanillestorms" could be living it. I have 0 sympathy for him. He joined a looks forum when his problem is his brain. Therefore he doesn't want any help. He is happy being a loner aspie.

vanillestorms

Banned
a_nimbus said:
Drake said:
nah he didnt do shit  :lol:

more negativity bitch boy?

why dont you kill yourself?

:uuu:

Invisible said:
Everything we discuss on here about how easy Chads have it, how Chads don't need to do much to attract women, etc, @"vanillestorms" could be living it. I have 0 sympathy for him. He joined a looks forum when his problem is his brain. Therefore he doesn't want any help. He is happy being a loner aspie.

Less women less problems :D

Invisible

Champion
vanillestorms said:
Invisible said:

Less women less problems :D

I was right.

Kys plz.

Invisible

Champion
vanillestorms said:
Invisible said:
I was right.

Kys plz.

say the guy that has like 5 lays and he pretends hes one of the ugliest members of this forum.  :hi:

I am the ugliest and youre goodlooking and have women approaching you. If you were me, you couldnt handle life. I worked for my lays. Youre too brain damaged to convert a girl approaching you into a lay. Waste of looks. Kys, bro.

vanillestorms

Banned
Invisible said:
vanillestorms said:
say the guy that has like 5 lays and he pretends hes one of the ugliest members of this forum.  :hi:

I am the ugliest and youre goodlooking and have women approaching you. If you were me, you couldnt handle life. I worked for my lays. Youre too brain damaged to convert a girl approaching you into a lay. Waste of looks. Kys, bro.

when i told you to teach me how to work on picking up girls you told me the same shit just fuck you

Invisible

Champion
vanillestorms said:
Invisible said:

when i told you to teach me how to work on picking up girls you told me the same shit just fuck you

There's no need to be upset, bro. You don't want girls enough. It's fine. Just download some videogames and slay them. You'd enjoy it more than girls.