• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

i mean.... i just realized why i oneitis my oneitis in specifc and not other girls

cctv89

DIE A SEX SYMBOL OR DIE
so.. besides having better looks than others..

and style and shit

.. its her mogger social life..

i remember, in the first semester, before even i was even into her... i was just curious to nkow her instagram, but couldnt find it.. and i thought she didnt have it, and thought that she was a schizo loser loner.. plus she's not nesecarrily loud, etc..

unironically, after bumping into her insta.. and experiencing the brutal mog.. i started oneitising her... i think thats how it went

what a mogger life.. west EU, festivals, clubs, having fun..

i felt so pathetic.. like an abused dog with no life at all

and thats why she got stuck into my mind.. i wanted to beat that,

cuz i didnt like the way it made me feel

Incell

True Incel
Oldcels
yeah oneitises always make you feel inferior in some way

Conspiracy

Rotter
Shitposters
I've noticed that my past limerence objects always had things that i wanted. Like knowing how to play instruments, being good at sports. We idealize the people we want to become, ig

cctv89

DIE A SEX SYMBOL OR DIE
Dope post her tits now
gfsdfgs.jpeg

cctv89

DIE A SEX SYMBOL OR DIE
I've noticed that my past limerence objects always had things that i wanted. Like knowing how to play instruments, being good at sports. We idealize the people we want to become, ig
yes

but she's not ideal IRL.. and i mog her.. and its just cause of fucking instagram.. it deludes you

FUCKUCFUFCFU

Conspiracy

Rotter
Shitposters
yes

but she's not ideal IRL.. and i mog her.. and its just cause of fucking instagram.. it deludes you

FUCKUCFUFCFU
But your social life is nothing like hers like you said. You want her brcause you want to be a part of her life and experience it

cctv89

DIE A SEX SYMBOL OR DIE
But your social life is nothing like hers like you said. You want her brcause you want to be a part of her life and experience it
no.. i literally NT/outgoing MOG her IRL..

its just that instagram makes it look cooler than it is (being around peopl and shit)

and yea.. she objectively lifemogs me tho in terms of experiences regardless of that..

and the last part of that sentence, is kinda true too.. but not in an abused dog "pls godess make me be a part of your life" type of pathetic way..

but its more of a conquering thing i think as i said.. cuz she made me feel pathetic and now im obsessed with "beating" her if that makes sense