i managed to become leader of social circle at 25 yo (oldcel)

MewingAllDay

Normie
i was part of this social circle for not even a year and was accepted by all members of social circe in one month. my manlet classmate who invited me to hang out with them at beginning used to be leader, he always initiated, invited everyone to events etc. and people would talk to him first when they wanted to hang out.

around month ago he met his first gf in the last 3 years trough this social circle and started spending more and more time with her. last 3 weeks he is barely attending events and is usually going out with her or they are spending weekends at his place. i noticed that and started inviting people out myself and initiating events without his knowledge (i knew he was with gf so didnt even bother inviting him).

now people are sending me messages if they are interested in hanging out (lots of members, at least 11 and lots of sluts) instead of him and i am slowly becoming a leader, highest status and most influental person in the circle while people are slowly not giving shit about that manlet anymore. soon after enough people forget about him i will push him out of circle by telling everyone how he doesnt want to hang out with us anymore and values his gf above us, they will feel angry and we will throw him out of the circle.

if and when, hopefully, he and his gf break up he will want to join us again and i will laugh at him and tell him to fuck off but i will accept his gf (no wk) into the circle just out of spite towards that manlet incel.

tl,dr:
-manlet buddy is leader of social cricle and invites me to become a member
-after couple months he gets gf through circle and starts spending weekends with her
-i take over the social circle since he doesnt attend event regularly anymore
-people start clinging to me and i m arranging time and place of our events
-im slowly becoming leader and turning people against manlet with gf
-i will push him out of social circle once and for all and laugh in his face

tomorrow i arranged meet up at local club at 10 pm

MewingAllDay

Normie
RealRob said:
legit, i m still collecting courage to tell him in face that he has been banished. i want to become as low inhib dark triad psychopath tier as possible and manipulate with everyone in social cricle

MewingAllDay

Normie
BlueBalls said:
Cool, what's the circle like?
like 6 sluts and 5 guys that go out regularly, and lot of their friends that sometimes join. all are aged 21-23 and i am oldest there

igesio

Banned
what did the manlet ever do to you? why you gonna kick him out lmao

lilwayne

Banned
MewingAllDay said:
i was part of this social circle for not even a year and was accepted by all members of social circe in one month. my manlet classmate who invited me to hang out with them at beginning used to be leader, he always initiated, invited everyone to events etc. and people would talk to him first when they wanted to hang out.

around month ago he met his first gf in the last 3 years trough this social circle and started spending more and more time with her. last 3 weeks he is barely attending events and is usually going out with her or they are spending weekends at his place. i noticed that and started inviting people out myself and initiating events without his knowledge (i knew he was with gf so didnt even bother inviting him).

now people are sending me messages if they are interested in hanging out (lots of members, at least 11 and lots of sluts) instead of him and i am slowly becoming a leader, highest status and most influental person in the circle while people are slowly not giving shit about that manlet anymore. soon after enough people forget about him i will push him out of circle by telling everyone how he doesnt want to hang out with us anymore and values his gf above us, they will feel angry and we will throw him out of the circle.

if and when, hopefully, he and his gf break up he will want to join us again and i will laugh at him and tell him to fuck off but i will accept his gf (no wk) into the circle just out of spite towards that manlet incel.

tl,dr:
-after couple months he gets gf through circle and starts spending weekends with her

If you want to overthrow him DO NOT make negative comments about him. He will weed himself out. Plus this guy did you a favor and made you friends,have a little bit of respect you ungrateful prick.

You incels really don't understand dark triad at all. A machevilan individual isn't dumb enough to try to banish the manlet. He is still the leader, the true leader, not some lookism member following the 5 step guide to leadership. You literally gain nothing by ostracizing someone who was willing to accept you into his circle.

It will blow up in your face, and yoU still won't get p in v. Dark triad is a personality, not a way of life faggit.

MewingAllDay

Normie
igesio said:
what did the manlet ever do to you? why you gonna kick him out lmao
he spends all his time with gf which just shows how beta and weak he is, if he continues being 24/7 with her she will fuck off and probably find another guy to fuck. i need to punish him for his weakness
lilwayne said:
MewingAllDay said:

tl,dr:

If you want to overthrow him DO NOT make negative comments about him. He will weed himself out. Plus this guy did you a favor and made you friends,have a little bit of respect you ungrateful prick.
nah i will try not to be negative about him. i cannot have respect for him because he is weak and beta, he is also bluepilled and doesnt understand women dont like when men are predictable and clingy like he is. he did introduce me but he has to pay for being bluepilled and beta, this is like a movie, student becomes more powerful than master and overthrows him.
[hr]
Chodelightning said:
You incels really don't understand dark triad at all. A machevilan individual isn't dumb enough to try to banish the manlet. He is still the leader, the true leader, not some lookism member following the 5 step guide to leadership. You literally gain nothing by ostracizing someone who was willing to accept you into his circle.

It will blow up in your face, and yoU still won't get p in v. Dark triad is a personality, not a way of life faggit.
i wont ostracize him, he fucked himself up by ignoring invites from the circle and i will just help circle get rid of his parasitic ass. he got gf from the circle and instead of thanking us he is rejecting us, HE HAS TO PAY

kibo

Chad
Sooner or later aspyness is gonna screw the OP 
he is  gonna make some dumb mistake and get back to burgerdom
enjoy while it last though
ps.i hope you would never betray lord Mew in similar fashion