I make fun of Nerdics, but they're probably the least racist group of people

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
9,621
Reputation
2,743
Whenever you see a SFcel, it's usually a garden vareity americancel who gets cucked by ethnics with a slight interracial fetish, they are usually low IQ and probably some inbred country anglo subhuman.  American sfcels are the most insecure and commonest bunch

In europe the racists will likely be some south italian/spanish arab raped ethnic trash or some inbred ugly slavic-cel who lives in a shithole.  The slavic racists are really the saddest bunch, because the vast majority of west Europeans won't even consider them apart of the continent because of their low IQ ethnic tendencies.  They need to throw out they're white at every instance(think about that polish sprinter who lost to those BBC women in the Olympics) real europeans want slavics out as much as arabcels but the EE trash want to get free handouts from other whites on the basis of being european

However, I never once met a racist Nerdic.  It's strange that the group of people that SFcels idolize the most are the least nationalistic and racist.

I make fun of Nerdics because of their beta low T mentality and feminine coloring, but the world would probably be better if all groups acted like Nerds.  they are generally very good and kind people (RealRob is an exception)

As far as ethnics go, the most racist are hispanics > arabs >asians > blacks > indians
 

gaunt

Gigachad
Joined
Apr 30, 2016
Messages
6,664
Reputation
177
no shit, why do you think they are being annihilated this very second
 

OldcelMisery

Normie
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
1,392
Reputation
1
Nerds used to be INCREDIBLY racist! they wiped out the native americans for fun and used black babies as alligator bait. the more civilized Latin whites allowed the natives to live and simply relegated them as inferior in society. the only reason why WASPS are so passive and full of guilt and shame now is because of brainwashing. the whole, "whites are more altruistic" stuff is BS. anglos are especially sadistic and psychotic only being eclipsed by inbred Semites. just take a look at Bohemian Grove and observe the pedophilia and debauchery- that's the soul of the WASP.

the most peaceful and civilized race east asians.
 

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
9,621
Reputation
2,743
OldcelMisery said:
Nerds used to be INCREDIBLY racist! they wiped out the native americans for fun and used black babies as alligator bait. the more civilized Latin whites allowed the natives to live and simply relegated them as inferior in society. the only reason why WASPS are so passive and full of guilt and shame now is because of brainwashing. the whole, "whites are more altruistic" stuff is BS. anglos are especially sadistic and psychotic only being eclipsed by inbred Semites. just take a look at Bohemian Grove and observe the pedophilia and debauchery- that's the soul of the WASP.

the most peaceful and civilized race east asians.
Cope. Nerdics have the most peaceful recent history of any group. They've started no wars, engaged in no genocides or any holy wars. Most Americans are germanics.

Nerdic = Scandi. Anglos aren't Nerdic
 

OldcelMisery

Normie
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
1,392
Reputation
1
Legit Theory said:
OldcelMisery said:
Nerds used to be INCREDIBLY racist! they wiped out the native americans for fun and used black babies as alligator bait. the more civilized Latin whites allowed the natives to live and simply relegated them as inferior in society. the only reason why WASPS are so passive and full of guilt and shame now is because of brainwashing. the whole, "whites are more altruistic" stuff is BS. anglos are especially sadistic and psychotic only being eclipsed by inbred Semites. just take a look at Bohemian Grove and observe the pedophilia and debauchery- that's the soul of the WASP.

the most peaceful and civilized race east asians.
Cope.  Nerdics have the most peaceful recent history of any group.  They've started no wars, engaged in no genocides or any holy wars.   Most Americans are germanics.  

Nerdic = Scandi.  Anglos aren't Nerdic
Most people include all people with a Nordish phenotype (including Atlantids) as Nerdic, but you are right, Scandinavians are super civilized.
 

Purpose

Incel
Joined
Dec 2, 2016
Messages
131
Reputation
0
Legit Theory said:
OldcelMisery said:
Nerds used to be INCREDIBLY racist! they wiped out the native americans for fun and used black babies as alligator bait. the more civilized Latin whites allowed the natives to live and simply relegated them as inferior in society. the only reason why WASPS are so passive and full of guilt and shame now is because of brainwashing. the whole, "whites are more altruistic" stuff is BS. anglos are especially sadistic and psychotic only being eclipsed by inbred Semites. just take a look at Bohemian Grove and observe the pedophilia and debauchery- that's the soul of the WASP.

the most peaceful and civilized race east asians.
Cope.  Nerdics have the most peaceful recent history of any group.  They've started no wars, engaged in no genocides or any holy wars.   Most Americans are germanics.  

Nerdic = Scandi.  Anglos aren't Nerdic
no wars? 

do you know what the vikings did in england? nords are barbarians deep down. some of the most bloodthirsty people to ever walk the earth.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,604
Reputation
1,476
No wars rofl.

Btw thought u quit  :giggle:
 

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
9,621
Reputation
2,743
I said recent wars you goddamn dyslexic autists.

Prove me wrong, Nerdics have done nothing wrong in ages, meanwhile pretty much everywhere else in the world has been engaging in colonialism, communism, jihads, resource conflicts, arms races, mass moggings ect.

Most Nerdic countries don't even have formal armies.  They are the most evolved people, they've transcended into low birth rates passivist cucks
 
Joined
Nov 29, 2016
Messages
230
Reputation
1
hispanics the most racist?what is  your reasoning for this?

 Black lives matter is a movement started by blacks to blame white people for everything wrong with their race, Yet they continue to ignore black on black crime on chicago,and continue to ignore the fact the majority of the prison population is blacks


Hispanics up there with blacks playing the  blame game to whites for their races shortcomings

Asians racist as shit i will agree with you on that one.

I usually never see racists arabs or indians.

Whites' some are some aren't.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,141
Reputation
0
Legit Theory said:
Whenever you see a SFcel, it's usually a garden vareity americancel who gets cucked by ethnics with a slight interracial fetish, they are usually low IQ and probably some inbred country anglo subhuman.  American sfcels are the most insecure and commonest bunch

In europe the racists will likely be some south italian/spanish arab raped ethnic trash or some inbred ugly slavic-cel who lives in a shithole.  The slavic racists are really the saddest bunch, because the vast majority of west Europeans won't even consider them apart of the continent because of their low IQ ethnic tendencies.  They need to throw out they're white at every instance(think about that polish sprinter who lost to those BBC women in the Olympics) real europeans want slavics out as much as arabcels but the EE trash want to get free handouts from other whites on the basis of being european

However, I never once met a racist Nerdic.  It's strange that the group of people that SFcels idolize the most are the least nationalistic and racist.

I make fun of Nerdics because of their beta low T mentality and feminine coloring, but the world would probably be better if all groups acted like Nerds.  they are generally very good and kind people (RealRob is an exception)

As far as ethnics go, the most racist are hispanics > arabs >asians > blacks > indians
Can we change your name to Leftist Troll? You could use the same acronym, and it  would be more accurate. :hi:

In regards to "racism", what is "racist" depends upon how you classify racism.

Asians are completely xenophobic, but their brand of racism is largely benign (compared to blacks).

Arabs are mostly Muslim pedophile-worshippers, with high rates of incest....causing genetic damage, and madness. Since 93% of Arabs are Muslims, the racism in their ranks are little surprise.

Indians have a caste system, and are more racist against their darker-skinned brethren.

Hispanics aren't actually a race, but rather an ethnicity....so you'd need to be more precise on that one.

Basically, blacks are absolutely the most racist of all, because their views on race define almost everything in their lives. It is not an accident that American blacks vote along racial lines, with 95% of voting American blacks sucking Obama's black cock. And then there's the BLM anti-white bigotry bullshit....with blacks refusing to take responsibility for their own moral failures (because blaming their failures on "Whitey" is easier).

Whites are obviously the least racist, but are magically demonized as the most racist....due to leftist propaganda and social conditioning. No other race has the equivalent of idiotic "white guilt", despite other races often committing worse atrocities. In other words, whites are the only race willing to cuck themselves out of existence...in order to avoid being "racist". :confused:

But yes, "Nerdics" are nice, which is why they will eventually be genocided by wealthy, globalist, Marxist Jews....who use Muslims as a "soft" weapon of forced demographic change against ethnically white nations. You have to be capable of some degree of cruelty and ruthlessness, if you want to fight for your very existence. Most "Nerdics" don't have that survival instinct any more. :popcorn:
 

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
9,621
Reputation
2,743
Sacrificial Lamb said:
Can we change your name to Leftist Troll? You could use the same acronym, and it  would be more accurate. :hi:

In regards to "racism", what is "racist" depends upon how you classify racism.

Asians are completely xenophobic, but their brand of racism is largely benign (compared to blacks).

Arabs are mostly Muslim pedophile-worshippers, with high rates of incest....causing genetic damage, and madness. Since 93% of Arabs are Muslims, the racism in their ranks are little surprise.

Indians have a caste system, and are more racist against their darker-skinned brethren.

Hispanics aren't actually a race, but rather an ethnicity....so you'd need to be more precise on that one.

Basically, blacks are absolutely the most racist of all, because their views on race define almost everything in their lives. It is not an accident that American blacks vote along racial lines, with 95% of voting American blacks sucking Obama's black cock. And then there's the BLM anti-white bigotry bullshit....with blacks refusing to take responsibility for their own moral failures (because blaming their failures on "Whitey" is easier).

Whites are obviously the least racist, but are magically demonized as the most racist....due to leftist propaganda and social conditioning. No other race has the equivalent of idiotic "white guilt", despite other races often committing worse atrocities. In other words, whites are the only race willing to cuck themselves out of existence...in order to avoid being "racist". :confused:

But yes, "Nerdics" are nice, which is why they will eventually be genocided by wealthy, globalist, Marxist Jews....who use Muslims as a "soft" weapon of forced demographic change against ethnically white nations. You have to be capable of some degree of cruelty and ruthlessness, if you want to fight for your very existence. Most "Nerdics" don't have that survival instinct any more. :popcorn:
Read up about race wars and conflicts in Latin America.  Brazil has racially segregated ghettos and same for other sways of the continent.  It's chilled a lot in recent years because of western integration.  Gulf Arabs still have institutional racism (though if you speak up you are beheaded)  I never seen racist Pakis/Indians in my life, but gulf arabs are very racist.  As for multiracial south Africa there is a shit ton on both sides

Asian racism is self evident.  Blacks seem more racist because they are far more violent and commit more crimes.   But from my experience black racism is mostly just coping, same as sfcel racism.  Other ethnic groups are genuinely racist (as in they use group think and classify other groups as inferior because of their race outside of an individual basis) I've yet to see anything of this kind in mainstream white or black culture but runs rampant in latin america and asia
 
Black racism is mostly targeted at themselves.  

Depends on the whites tbh, Southern Americans and Eastern Europeans are very racist

Ofc this is a generality, most whites aren't racist at all but there are probably more white racists (look at how big movements like SF are ffs, comparing the long, hearty and strong history of white nationalism with the KKK, conservative groups and nazi ideologies with sensationalism bullshit like BLM (Which I can't for the love of me see how people can even call them a nationalistic/racist group when most of the followers are white people; imagine if they allowed blacks into the KKK or SF )

But hey they even endorsed the new president but SFcelling doesn't exist :turban:

Basically, blacks are absolutely the most racist of all, because their views on race define almost everything in their lives.
Just lol at this baseless BS.
 
Top