Yeah no lie I take for granted how blessed I am to find this site. I used to be on socialanxietysupport forums but I didn't fit in there because they're bluepilled af. Misc is not as bluepilled as SAS but I didn't fit in there either and I couldn't stand they're stupid lingo. When I found PUAhate it was a perfect fit. I had the same redpill way of thought as everyone else. Love you guys no homo

stamaster21

Slayer
fuckeverythingnow said:
nowhere else people are so redpilled about life
The stories and experiences people share no one would dare do it on other forums let alone show their real life pics. Ive never been on a site like this, thou the stormfront crew is a turn off. Its good place discuss real issues in mating and being social.Before i came here i never ever did such self improvement ever. I ended buying 50 bucks in work out equipment talking to girls on the train and campus i felt just more socially adjusted yet i made connections and aquaintences but no real friends. But as time has gona on ive gotten better at communicating with people males and females. Even more so is your value to people is based on your lms, you need looks,money, or status or combination of all three. The most important being looks, you need to be a 6/10 at least or you struggle making friends and getting female attention. That 5/10 shit works maybe in elementary school and early middle school but around 7th grade+ you need to be better than average. 

IF your 5/10 most likely your friends will be 4.5/10- 5.5/0 in that range.The better looking you are the more quality people you attract into your life. Even guys look at how attractive you are when deciding to befriend you because attractiveness is social value, they want a cool good looking guy to invite to events or to hang out with because you bring social value and attract other good looking people. You need friends to make friends,the best thing to do if you have no social circle and your in college you need to build connection one on one with one person at a time. And the people you choose have to be at least 5/10s who want to socialize and hangout even if they have no friends of their own.

Ryu

Chad
I wish I was bluepilled. but withouth this site, I would have no interaction with other humans.

// Infolinks