I love being French.

Timbuck2

Coper
Best culture the world has ever seen hands fucking down. 

Italy is right up there too though not gonna lie.

SeriousM

Normie
Too bad that French women slut it up with ethnics so damn much, I went there for a few weeks and saw so many BBCs and even some Asians with white French women, Arabs still weren't getting any lol! Great culture overall though.

Timbuck2

Coper
SeriousM said:
Too bad that French women slut it up with ethnics so damn much, I went there for a few weeks and saw so many BBCs and even some Asians with white French women, Arabs still weren't getting any lol! Great culture overall though.
French men are kings of slaying ethnic women though. Algeria and Morocco were essentially giant brothels for French guys/soldiers.

Timbuck2

Coper
The Joker said:
France was one of the most interesting places in ww2. On the one hand you had the beautiful French scenery with its "bon vivant" lifestyle, and on the other hand Nazis and Americans/English duking it out there.

There are way to few good movies about the German occupation of France! Especially new movies. Most new movies and games are boring.

What I recently watched on YouTube and what reignited my interest were walkthrough videos of the old game "The Saboteur".
WW2 France has always interested me as well.

SeriousM

Normie
cTimbuck2 said:
SeriousM said:
French men are kings of slaying ethnic women though. Algeria and Morocco were essentially giant brothels for French guys/soldiers.
That is true, often times it is ugly french men getting hot ethnic women too. It works the other way around too though, from what I saw, French women really love BBC and just about any kind of non-white male compared to their anglo sisters.

Jesus Christ

Normie
Everybody in France is a manlet. France has more black people and north africans than neighbors,so in a way it is one of the worst European countries right now.

springfield

Banned
^^

total truth. my grandfather was french and about 5'6 lol 

his family was short. im lucky i didn't inherit his height genetics.

IceCutter

Gigachad
France is fucked along with the rest of west europe

lol @ you trying to big it up

allindaeyes

Banned
I like Frances culture but the ppl are pathetic now. (manlets, pussies, extreme snobs, cucks to nigers) TBH the girls seem to be way less hot on average then you'd imagine. 

My dream is still a part french or at least french canadian girl though

Pogba is the stereotypica niga thaat slays french whites ( lol at karim benzema though still incel with that MS)

Shit

Incel
Jesus Christ said:
Everybody in France is a manlet. France has more black people and north africans than neighbors,so in a way it is one of the worst European countries right now.
I forgot that Jesus was a Jewish stormfronter.

ilikedicks

Coper
France has a pretty great history. France, Britain, Italy and Spain are the goat countries in Europe. All have the richest histories in EU. The only ones in Europe above China imo. That's why so many people hate the 4 they be envious.

SeriousM said:
 I went there for a few weeks and saw so many BBCs and even some Asians with white French women, Arabs still weren't getting any lol! Great culture overall though.
Nice story, too bad it never happened.

Reflex

Lookism God
would hate to live in France

cant find a decent woman to save your life (cheating capital of the world, paternity tests are illegal LOL)

taxes are ridiculous

SeriousM

Normie
allindaeyes said:
I like Frances culture but the ppl are pathetic now. (manlets, pussies, extreme snobs, cucks to nigers) TBH the girls seem to be way less hot on average then you'd imagine. 

Pogba is the stereotypica niga thaat slays french whites ( lol at karim benzema though still incel with that MS)
Last I remember, you're Indian, you will never have a white french girl, they hate your kind and Arabs.

Timbuck2

Coper
ilikedicks said:
France has a pretty great history. France, Britain, Italy and Spain are the goat countries in Europe. All have the richest histories in EU. The only ones in Europe above China imo. That's why so many people hate the 4 they be envious.

SeriousM said:
 I went there for a few weeks and saw so many BBCs and even some Asians with white French women, Arabs still weren't getting any lol! Great culture overall though.
Lol, comparing China to France. 

Dog eating and 1 child policy VS the Eiffel Tower and Monet. Hmmmmmmm

Every European country shits on China.
[hr]
Simon Nessman said:
all french do is surrender

accent is sexy though admittedly
The French military was the envy of the world for a very long time. 

And they have a much better military track record than say the Germans.

ilikedicks

Coper
Timbuck2 said:
ilikedicks said:

Lol, comparing China to France. 

Dog eating and 1 child policy VS the Eiffel Tower and Monet. Hmmmmmmm

Every European country shits on China.
[hr]
Simon Nessman said:
all french do is surrender

accent is sexy though admittedly
The French military was the envy of the world for a very long time. 

And they have a much better military track record than say the Germans.
C'mon man don't be biased, China is one of the oldest countries in the world with a long rich history preceding even much of the European juggernauts. It was also more technologically advanced for a time. Polo brought back many chinese innovations.

allindaeyes

Banned
SeriousM said:
allindaeyes said:

Last I remember, you're Indian, you will never have a white french girl, they hate your kind and Arabs.
:facepalm:

Watever u say buddyo and I can guarantee u french dnt hate arabs lmfao only the bird nose ones
[hr]
SeriousM said:
allindaeyes said:

:facepalm:

Watever u say buddyo and I can guarantee u french dnt hate arabs lmfao only the bird nose ones