I look like shit in phone selfies

I mean I know the wide lens distorts everyone's face a little bit but can it make a good looking/average person ugly? Every time I take a phone selfie I look like shit, rarely can i get a decent looking one. Face looks super long, huge nose, and eyes are really far apart. When I watch a video recording of myself on an HD video recorder I look good, much like how I see myself in the mirror. Which one is the most accurate for assessing my own looks?

Harakiri said:
Distortion faggot

I know that. I'm just wondering if the distortion can actually make or break a person's appearance. Can an 8/10+ drop to sub-8 in a wide angle lens photo?

N

NIGRAR

i know that feel. for the sake of our own sanity, lets just assume its über lens distortion

I'm not going to post pics. Don't really want to risk associating myself with this site in any way.

Also, I'm not ugly lol. Just very aspie and unsociable. I've been called good looking by more than a few females in my life, and never been called ugly even once. You can't deny wide lens distortion is a thing. How a person looks in wide lens is not how they appear to others IRL.