Masterfaggot

Gigachad
I will be 30 years old in 900 days. I look extremely young for my age. These two pictures were taken in the morning where I usually look better I noticed.

I look 20 in this one

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
am i pretty yet said:
pretty surprised you arent into super primitive girls (like the one IG "model" with the primitive ass)

if i were you id go after them and pretty much only them at that point

JasonGenova

Coper
What's wrong with some of you? Why are you lying to this mand? He looks absolutely horrible, stop lying to him and giving him hope. He will start thinking you are right and embarrass himsf in real life which will lead to depression.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Boss said:
Can you grow facial hair?
impossible. im 27.5 years old and all i can go is like a 3mm mustache and only on the leftmost and rightmost sides of the mustache

literally 20-25 strands of hair on each side

my beard is literally 10-15 strands of hair right beneath my lower lip

it is impossible for me to grow anything as my sideburns and chin have ZERO hairs

:jordan:

gogger

Slayer
dont you live in taiwan or some shit? who gives a fuck

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
am i pretty yet said:
MasterFaggot said:
pretty surprised you arent into super primitive girls (like the one IG "model" with the primitive ass)

if i were you id go after them and pretty much only them at that point
i dont like primitive women

taylor hill is what i like
true

how old are you btw? you might change 3-5 years from now due to hormonal changes, etc
[hr]
Therealdealbrah said:
wtf you look like a slayer in last pic
lol im not lying when people once in a blue moon say im GL irl, but i do look like shit a lot

my face and skin changes throughout the day and i think this affects things a lot

JasonGenova

Coper
MasterFaggot said:
am i pretty yet said:
i dont like primitive women

taylor hill is what i like
true

how old are you btw? you might change 3-5 years from now due to hormonal changes, etc
[hr]
Therealdealbrah said:
wtf you look like a slayer in last pic
lol im not lying when people once in a blue moon say im GL irl, but i do look like shit a lot

my face and skin changes throughout the day and i think this affects things a lot
Your face and ski n changes a lot? What are you a fucking werewolf?

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
MulattoFuck said:
Mirin GOAT Asian aging genetics. 

Us black-cels only get the aging benefits once we reach middle age, then it becomes hard for us to reach old man corpse status.  Asians can run jailbait game when they're 30.
true

ive noticed many blacks whose age seem to freeze at a certain age like mid 30s or early 40s, and its hard to tell what age theyre at

they just look the same for many years because theyre locked in at that age

Zoosus

Chad
Stop analyzing your looks, asians have nothing to offer. Start bookceling like a chink would.

// Infolinks