• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I like to hold my shit in till I can take a mega dump, Also IQ is overrated

Pretty much the title boyos, it's a lot more painful if you hold it in till you have a huge dump to unleash because it tears your asshole a bit but the pleasure after it comes out is insane. It's honestly better than orgasms.

Also Feynman only had an IQ of 120 and he won a Nobel prize. 

Bonus: If you aren't aware of the Feynman trick you clearly aren't rotting properly.

kibo

Rotter
IsaacNewton said:
Pretty much the title boyos, it's a lot more painful if you hold it in till you have a huge dump to unleash because it tears your asshole a bit but the pleasure after it comes out is insane. It's honestly better than orgasms.

Bonus: If you aren't aware of the Feynman trick you clearly aren't rotting properly.

He did some bullshit iq test at young age(around 14 i think) where language mattered alot and it wasnt even on his native language.
Later they wanted to test him again bit he didnt care.
Iq is just rough estimate of intelligence,it can differentiate gifted from avarage,etc but number itself is not something full of meanng and precision lol but you can be pretty sure that caliber of him would dominate on these logical iq test since he was brillian
he was also slayer(he choosed jailbaits) and had good communications skillls
 so not autistc
good lookn
looks like his baseline happynes was good
full of talents
all together one of the most complete specieman that ever walked on this earth

gandytime said:
What is the feynman trick?
It only applies to certain integrals but it's essentially differentiating under the integral sign.

kibo said:
IsaacNewton said:

He did some bullshit iq test at young age(around 14 i think) where language mattered alot and it wasnt even on his native language.
Iq is just rough estimate of intelligence,it can differentiate gifted from avarage,etc but number itself is not something full of meanng and precision lol but you can be pretty sure that caliber of him would dominate on these logical iq test since he was brillian
 so not autistc
good lookn
full of talents

Yea I agree he would be good at logical IQ tests but most IQ tests have verbal sections to them (dumb imo if it's definitions), what you're saying about his IQ test being bs is merely speculation though. Personally I think IQ is a good test of general intelligence or how quickly you can catch onto patterns but I don't think IQ correlates to genius in a subject. IQ's of all famous scientists are merely speculated to be 160+, there's no actual proof for these claims although it's possible.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
I kinda agree. There is a very talented chess master in the country where I live whose IQ is "only" around 130 or so. He is gifted and gives off gifted vibes more than the individuals with the supposedly higher degree of the cognitive ability.

[video=youtube]

kibo

Rotter
IsaacNewton said:
gandytime said:
What is the feynman trick?
It only applies to certain integrals but it's essentially differentiating under the integral sign.

kibo said:
 so not autistc
good lookn
full of talents

Yea I agree he would be good at logical IQ tests but most IQ tests have verbal sections to them (dumb imo if it's definitions), what you're saying about his IQ test being bs is merely speculation though. Personally I think IQ is a good test of general intelligence or how quickly you can catch onto patterns but I don't think IQ correlates to genius in a subject. IQ's of all famous scientists are merely speculated to be 160+, there's no actual proof for these claims although it's possible.

Studies have shown that iq of those Nobel prize winners aka scientific contributors and average phd guys with top grades like professors who were  never able to think off something new is in same/similiar category.
So they have roughly same logical capabilities but these geniuses are born with unique abilities for science which iq test doesnt measure.Feynman's intuition and understanding of physics is godly tier.
It might be also that he got away with not having top tier iq number with his physics abilites but he was also extrodionary in math so i doubt his iq  doesnt amog 99% of mensa turds.
That specific genius talent is not even inheritable,father genius can spread his high iq genes to his son but without its genious aspect.

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
JustTheWayYouAre said:
I kinda agree. There is a very talented chess master in the country where I live whose IQ is "only" around 130 or so. He is gifted and gives off gifted vibes more than the individuals with the supposedly higher degree of the cognitive ability.

[video=youtube]

130 is still top 2% dude lol.

Ned

Joke
he took it when he was younger and it was shady

lmao

and 120 is still top 10%, not that bad for the most cited exception