I like it when the hairdresser accomodates your subhumanity

Weaselface

Coper
They acknowledge your shit hair and shit norwood, but they gently adapt the haircut accordingly without saying a word — pretending everything is fine. I always feel very relaxed thereafter. I imagine it's like having your virginity delicately taken by a prostitute.

I'm going soon and I'm already thrilled.

My mother always took me to a hair salon when I was a kid and the cunts would always lie about how good my hair is so she would tip more.

LOL at going to the hairdresser with heavy norwooding  :lol:

Just buy a hair clipper and cut your hair at home

Lorebin

Normie
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]i only go to gay hairstylists.[//quote][/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This. 
Typical Jessica who becomes the hairdresser because she doesn't have any idea what to do in life and all what she can do is taking care of her look and hair doesn't have any sense of aesthetic and will turn any haircut into short army-boy style.
Gay stylist propably masturbates to pics of chico and other models after his work so he has some idea or artistic vision about what he does.[/font]

Bojack

Lookism God
Just lol if you don't have slayer hair genetics/

Weaselface

Coper
sephon said:
fucking LOL @ going outside to a fucking HAIR SALON with a hideous face & awful hair/norwood jesus christ
LostTuna said:
men that are past nw0.5 should be required to pay extra for haircuts since stylists have to put up with their subhumanity and they risk psychological trauma from cutting their hair.
Tyrone the Nigger said:
LOL at going to the hairdresser with heavy norwooding  :lol:

Just buy a hair clipper and cut your hair at home
pls stop the bullying, I only have an O'Pry.

scar_face40

Coper
Getting a haircut is awful:

-30 mins of staring at your reflection.
-30 mins of jaw-aching jutting
-30 of squint game.
-30 mins of trying to avoid conversation