• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

i let girls rate dr.taban results (lol)

M

mirroraddict

Question:

What looks better?

left? right? no difference

Examples:

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

G:

RESULTS:

Girl 1: after, before,after, no difference, after, before, after

Girl 2: after, before, before, no difference, no difference, before, after

Girl 3: after, before, after, no difference, after, before, after

wtf how this can be achieved ? like another person.

Attachments

• almond-eye-surgery-Before-and-After-Patient-28-Dr-Taban-1.jpg
    almond-eye-surgery-Before-and-After-Patient-28-Dr-Taban-1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 265

Caiman_Via_Hell

subhuman straight outta doha, qatar
would be nice to get some more ratings from women on these results...

masseterGOD

his works look nice but Interesting how long would this results hold after all inflammation is down until you need next revision.

masseterGOD

His
wtf how this can be achieved ? like another person.
His temples looks filled which makes eyes looking better.it is either from inflamation,fillers,combination surgeries with fat injections to the temples +the eye work to fix his eye area or just photo editing.

SurgerySoon

Got Custom Implants
So all the girls you talked to said that the "before" photo of F looked better? WTF, that's scary

Caiman_Via_Hell

don't learn from what women say, learn from what they do

meanwhile people do neither of this

they learn from what other incel say is attractive which is obviously the worst option

asking another another heterosexual male what they think is attractive in another male us like asking a blind about colors

Francesca Moors

5'2
HQNP
meanwhile people do neither of this

they learn from what other incel say is attractive which is obviously the worst option

asking another another heterosexual male what they think is attractive in another male us like asking a blind about colors
and where do u think the other heterosexual male gets his knowledge from? irl, thats how all theories started
ure retarded if u only rely on others and dont validate through irl experiences but still got a ver good chance landing accurate if u ask people that know tbh

Caiman_Via_Hell

and where do u think the other heterosexual male gets his knowledge from? irl, thats how all theories started
ure retarded if u only rely on others and dont validate through irl experiences but still got a ver good chance landing accurate if u ask people that know tbh

girls know better what is attractive in a man then men. exception: gay faggots

FMondego

C'est de quoi j'ai le plus de peur que la peur
Birds
looking at this results and ratings it might be time for an unpopular opinion:

unless you have a very obvious form of sclera show, bulging eyes (grave diseases tier), ptosis or any other form of obvious deformity eyelid surgery leads less to an improvement than you guys hope for.

its obvious you have a strong bias and tend to overrate eye surgery results

many of you still dont know shit about what makes an good eye shape. in fact there seem to be different shapes that work differently well on different male faces

examples:

which means that its not as easy like the maxilla where the general rule is "the more forward the better".

aspie are currently running the "almond eye surgery" hype train and think the more narrower, the smaller the eyes the better making the same mistake as menalia trump:

before:

after:

partly why incel believe this is because they look at male models who permanently squint in their pictures. but for obvious reasons your goal shouldnt analyse squinted eyes to figure out what makes an eye attractive. squinting or not is not what makes the difference between a good and bad looking eye area (and thats why "perma squinting" wont make you a pussy wetter. instead people will just wonder if you have dry eyes or if you need glasses).

results like this:

if you would ask a non involved person whether they could spot a difference in the before and after they would answer: "yes sure, in the after one he/she is squinting"

20k $ just to look like you a permanently squining? if i spend 20k $ i want my eye are to improve, i dont want look more asian or like i permanently squint.

if you are a heterosexual male you should also be slightly concerned why a male to female tranny is going for the (feminising) almond eye surgery

Ascender

Most guys with bad eye area lack a prominent and masculine browridge. Eppley could fix these cases better with some implants.

FMondego

C'est de quoi j'ai le plus de peur que la peur
Birds
when will doctors be able to transform the average curry or incel eye area to model tier?

to

when???

when will we be finally able to increase palpebral fissure length

i mean look at the difference between these two

that cuck can squint as much as he wants. he can lower his eyebrows as much be wants. he can narrow his eyes as much as he wants. he can get almond eye surgery as much as he wants. he will never reach atesh salih tier eyes.

and can anyone show me one example of a good eye area tha comes in package with a recessed maxilla? high set cheekbones seem to halo the eye area too

the eye area is the great frontier of cosmetic surgery imho

Solidcoin

Joke
HQNP
when will doctors be able to transform the average curry or incel eye area to model tier?

to

when???

when will we be finally able to increase palpebral fissure length

i mean look at the difference between these two

that cuck can squint as much as he wants. he can lower his eyebrows as much be wants. he can narrow his eyes as much as he wants. he can get almond eye surgery as much as he wants. he will never reach atesh salih tier eyes.

and can anyone show me one example of a good eye area tha comes in package with a recessed maxilla? high set cheekbones seem to halo the eye area too

the eye area is the great frontier of cosmetic surgery imho
Can't alter medial canthus