I Legit Want to Die

zyzz007

Lookism God
Pathologically Lonesome said:
All I want is to be good looking enough to be desired but it'll never happen.

So fucking hopeless.
Go Sodini.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
You have to be at least 8+ to be desired on first sight. Anything other than that and you still have to work for it and have social circle.

The pussy is in a bubble and needs to burst

DuckDuckIncel said:
You have to be at least 8+ to be desired on first sight. Anything other than that and you still have to work for it and have social circle.

Social circle doesn't get you desire. It gives you the ability to have women settle on you.

Only LOOKS generate affection and desire.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
DuckDuckIncel said:

Social circle doesn't get you desire. It gives you the ability to have women settle on you.

Desire can grow though, I have seen it happen. Sometimes a chick just needs time to start liking a guy. Then, when she does, she becomes obsessed. Ofcourse minimum looks threshold for this is 7/10

Anakind

King of Chads
mrz said:
legit what is even the point of being alive as a subhuman incel it's worse than death
What is your position on the ethics of suicide?
It's one of the noblest things you can do. And unlike normal fags say it has nothing to do with cowardice. It's the opposite.

DuckDuckIncel said:

Desire can grow though, I have seen it happen. Sometimes a chick just needs time to start liking a guy. Then, when she does, she becomes obsessed. Ofcourse minimum looks threshold for this is 7/10

Jim Ferguson

Banned
Anakind said:
It's one of the noblest things you can do. And unlike normal fags say it has nothing to do with cowardice. It's the opposite.
This kind of post should be banned SRS.

doppelganger

Slayer
Jim Ferguson said:
Anakind said:
This kind of post should be banned SRS.
why is that? you cant just say that then not elaborateyou autist

JasonGenova

Coper
None of you that creates such thread will ever suicide

You dont have balls to do it

Only that ER kid was crazy enough to do it but on the other hand he had balls dor suicide but no balls to approach women

I swear modern males are more complicated than woman which can be shown on this forum, you are all so fucking weird and act totally different than usual male does

Man are such simple.creatures but faggots on this forun...man I swear some of you fuckers ARE MORE COMPLICATED THAN WOMEN

JasonGenova said:

Only that ER kid was crazy enough to do it but on the other hand he had balls dor suicide but no balls to approach women

I swear modern males are more complicated than woman which can be shown on this forum, you are all so fucking weird and act totally different than usual male does

Man are such simple.creatures but faggots on this forun...man I swear some of you fuckers ARE MORE COMPLICATED THAN WOMEN
kys pls

JasonGenova

Coper
JasonGenova said:

kys pls
Your brain should work like this = im going to fuck this girl, im going to watch this game, im going to get wasted on weekend

Thats it, period. Nothing else, if anything else comes on ur mind ur not a man but a fucking woman trapped in mans body

I have ugly friends, average looking they are all the fucking same, fuck, sport and clubs

Nothing else matters, if thats not in your head youre a fucking woman boyo, end of

JasonGenova said:
Your brain should work like this = im going to fuck this girl, im going to watch this game, im going to get wasted on weekend

Thats it, period. Nothing else, if anything else comes on ur mind ur not a man but a fucking woman trapped in mans body

I have ugly friends, average looking they are all the fucking same, fuck, sport and clubs

Nothing else matters, if thats not in your head youre a fucking woman boyo, end of
What if you can't fuck?

LongTimeAgo

Coper
I'm getting closer and closer to rock bottom I think. Basically just stay in my room all day drinking vodka and listenng to music/foreveralone vlogs. Its O-week at my uni, but I have no desire to take part due to the dreadful male/female ratio at my college.

FuckThis

Slayer
Yeah,i dream about it every day.

Wish i just drowned in the ocean