I legit laugh my ass off when I see the facebook of "popular girls" from HS

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,659
Reputation
1,587
99% of these cunts who were all bitchy and hot ass fuck, look like COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT by now. They are in relationships with some ugly mega beta low T baldcel who looks crap, you can see in their eyes they are legit unhappy.

They are 27.

Im so god damn happy Im not a female, It is SERIOUSLY over for them after 25, if not earlier, maybe 22.

It is INSANE how much their looks goes to shit from all years of drinking and sucking cock between 13 and 25.

At the same time, I actually do see some guys who were pretty incel in HS, now lookin good, masculine and handsome.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3,157
Reputation
4
RealRob said:
99% of these cunts who were all bitchy and hot ass fuck, look like COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT by now. They are in relationships with some ugly mega beta low T baldcel who looks crap, you can see in their eyes they are legit unhappy.

They are 27.

Im so god damn happy Im not a female, It is SERIOUSLY over for them after 25, if not earlier, maybe 22.

It is INSANE how much their looks goes to shit from all years of drinking and sucking cock between 13 and 25.

At the same time, I actually do see some guys who were pretty incel in HS, now lookin good, masculine and handsome.
You went to a white trash high school then where the girls had no impulse control but managed to stay fit due to young age.

All the hot girls I know are still hot in their mid and late 20s.

And the ugly ones are still ugly and getting uglier.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,659
Reputation
1,587
The Masked Magician said:
RealRob said:
99% of these cunts who were all bitchy and hot ass fuck, look like COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT by now. They are in relationships with some ugly mega beta low T baldcel who looks crap, you can see in their eyes they are legit unhappy.

They are 27.

Im so god damn happy Im not a female, It is SERIOUSLY over for them after 25, if not earlier, maybe 22.

It is INSANE how much their looks goes to shit from all years of drinking and sucking cock between 13 and 25.

At the same time, I actually do see some guys who were pretty incel in HS, now lookin good, masculine and handsome.
You went to a white trash high school then where the girls had no impulse control but managed to stay fit due to young age.

All the hot girls I know are still hot in their mid and late 20s.

And the ugly ones are still ugly and getting uglier.
Random high-school in random medium large town in sweden. There are no class differences here, basicly, If ure not some poor ethnic, that is.
 
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
524
Reputation
0
The Masked Magician said:
RealRob said:
99% of these cunts who were all bitchy and hot ass fuck, look like COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT by now. They are in relationships with some ugly mega beta low T baldcel who looks crap, you can see in their eyes they are legit unhappy.

They are 27.

Im so god damn happy Im not a female, It is SERIOUSLY over for them after 25, if not earlier, maybe 22.

It is INSANE how much their looks goes to shit from all years of drinking and sucking cock between 13 and 25.

At the same time, I actually do see some guys who were pretty incel in HS, now lookin good, masculine and handsome.
You went to a white trash high school then where the girls had no impulse control but managed to stay fit due to young age.

All the hot girls I know are still hot in their mid and late 20s.

And the ugly ones are still ugly and getting uglier.
You're coping.

All the hot girls from my highschool ALREADY look worse at 22+
 

Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
6,535
Reputation
1,333
legit

a girl in my HS who liked me (was hot) is now 23 and looks utter shit

the irony though is that she's in a LTR with a Chad 3 points above her

just lel
 

Thonis

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
108
Reputation
0
Nice cope. Those females had the best youthful years back when you have the most energy and time.

You missed on what should be the best part of your life and now you are just a bitter oldfag.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3,157
Reputation
4
Daniel Conn said:
The Masked Magician said:
You went to a white trash high school then where the girls had no impulse control but managed to stay fit due to young age.

All the hot girls I know are still hot in their mid and late 20s.

And the ugly ones are still ugly and getting uglier.
You're coping.

All the hot girls from my highschool ALREADY look worse at 22+
Obviously they look worse than their JB selfs
Objectivelly they look top tier for their age.
[hr]
RealRob said:
The Masked Magician said:
You went to a white trash high school then where the girls had no impulse control but managed to stay fit due to young age.

All the hot girls I know are still hot in their mid and late 20s.

And the ugly ones are still ugly and getting uglier.
Random high-school in random medium large town in sweden. There are no class differences here, basicly, If ure not some poor ethnic, that is.
So basically a shit hole.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,659
Reputation
1,587
I must admit I do find it hilarious how some low IQ people on here rationalise everything as "coping". I dont give a damn about your cope-bullshit, I currently have the T levels of 5 high T men combined.

If you think ANYTHING OTHERWISE than the very obvious fact that girls to downhill FAST after the age of 23-25, you are a very retarded low IQ being and would probably benefit the world by commiting suicide right now.


The amount of hot popular girls in HS who look like PURE SHIT now is extreme.



Meanwhile, I banged another 18 year old yesterday, and basicly every day I get eye-fucked by very young girls. Probably cause of my steroid pheromones, but who gives a fuck, really  :lol:
 

Brotha Techno

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
3
Good to hear, same thing with me actually. All the girls I had crushes on in school are now settled down with 5/10 beta providers.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,659
Reputation
1,587
Brotha Techno said:
Good to hear, same thing with me actually. All the girls I had crushes on in school are now settled down with 5/10 beta providers.
I remember one girl in particular, she was sough after by basicly every guy at school, she had the typical bitchy "Im better than everyone" attitude and she openly mocked incels.

Today, 11 years later, she is serving people at a fucking pizza resturant owned by ethnics and a single mother of 3.








:lol:
 

Thonis

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
108
Reputation
0
You're not actually intelligent and the T levels part made me cringe.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,659
Reputation
1,587
Thonis said:
You're not actually intelligent and the T levels part made me cringe.
Great, now go jerk off to some EMO porn bitch-boy, dont forget to CUT THAT WRIST aswell  :giggle:
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3,157
Reputation
4
RealRob said:
Brotha Techno said:
Good to hear, same thing with me actually. All the girls I had crushes on in school are now settled down with 5/10 beta providers.
I remember one girl in particular, she was sough after by basicly every guy at school, she had the typical bitchy "Im better than everyone" attitude and she openly mocked incels.

Today, 11 years later, she is serving people at a fucking pizza resturant owned by ethnics and a single mother of 3.








:lol:
Like I said, you went to a school for low IQ and low class people in the middle of Sweden nowhere.

Who would have thought.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,659
Reputation
1,587
The Masked Magician said:
RealRob said:
I remember one girl in particular, she was sough after by basicly every guy at school, she had the typical bitchy "Im better than everyone" attitude and she openly mocked incels.

Today, 11 years later, she is serving people at a fucking pizza resturant owned by ethnics and a single mother of 3.








:lol:
Like I said, you went to a school for low IQ and low class people in the middle of Sweden nowhere.

Who would have thought.
Maybe I didnt express myself well enough, or ur reading comprehension is suffering (which really wouldnt surprise me). In sweden everyone is usually of the same "class", unless you are part of some elite rich family. The school mainly consisted of middle-class people with normal parents.

No nigger ghetto school, that is, you find those in the shittier ethic parts of Malmoe and Gothenburg, surprisingly  :giggle:
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3,157
Reputation
4
You don't have to be ethnic to be low class in Sweden.

So how many people from your class went to uni after graduating?
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,659
Reputation
1,587
The Masked Magician said:
You don't have to be ethnic to be low class in Sweden.

So how many people from your class went to uni after graduating?
10 years ago, yes you did, in most cases.
I would estimate around 70-80%, and the rest were mostly guys who got into construction instead.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,659
Reputation
1,587
jankinoffslut said:
Swedish people age badly. Even the men look like shit after 25.
Ive read a study on this, the ones who aged the worst were niggers, then arabs, then whites, then asians.
 
Top