I legit can't believe my approach anxiety

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
I went out to my local mall and tried to approach women. I only managed to approach this 6/10 asian girl, and having a 5 second conversation before pussying out. I legit feel like someone is going to fly out of thin air and kill me just for talking to an attractive. This is some ridiculous shit.

a_nimbus

Banned
Bojack said:
I went out to my local mall and tried to approach women. I only managed to approach this 6/10 asian girl, and having a 5 second conversation before pussying out. I legit feel like someone is going to fly out of thin air and kill me just for talking to an attractive. This is some ridiculous shit.

lol i know what you mean

but in all honesty if you approached and its not hooking or she isnt giving body language indicators of interest youre right to eject

Molasses

Joke
It would probably have been true before civilization tbh

Trying to get females from other groups wasn't cool back then, they would probably have haunted you down after you banged her.

Our brains didn't evolve much since those times

Bojack said:

I'm proud that you at least tried.

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
containmentspell said:
Bojack said:

I'm proud that you at least tried.

I have to try, i need females like a man needs water when he is stuck im the desert. A female like you cannot understand true struggle

Enigmatic

Rotter
Having approach anxiety in the first place means you have no business apporaching women in the first place.

this stuff happens naturally when you're Chad.

Dembroadbones

Regular
Approach anxiety comes because you're building a false self in your mind to cope with your inadequacy, and you're scared this false self (thus your coping mechanism) will be destroyed if you approach and get rejected.

Anybody who has approach anxiety is almost certainly a subhuman and shouldn't talk to women.