I know I have asked this before, but can I ever be a slayer?

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
you look good to me, like a 5.75 (average male is 4.25), don't listen to aspies above me

jonhammer

Incel
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
no, but you can get a girlfriend
[hr]
maybe make out with rave sluts

thats it i think
you're bang on actually. I have made out with rave sloots lmao but haven't had a gf in years
[hr]
damnson said:
slayer of chubby 4s

you look like a creep
what makes me look creepy? hahah

shitty maxilla (SARPE + Lefort 1)
norwooding (hair transplant)
pointy chin, short ramus (custom implant, possibly chin height reduction)
ears stick out too much (otoplasty)

those are your main flaws from greatest to least
i think if you fix all of those you can be a slayer
[hr]
Are you left handed or something? Your right arm looks slightly less developed than your left arm.

jonhammer

Incel
MushroomCloud said:

[hr]
Are you left handed or something? Your right arm looks slightly less developed than your left arm.
just the angle of the pic. both arms are the same size. thank you for the advice and I will do all of these surgeries and come back with after results. how much cash are we looking at here?
[hr]
MushroomCloud said:

[hr]
Plus I think I look better in motion than in pics

jonhammer said:
MushroomCloud said:

[hr]
just the angle of the pic. both arms are the same size. thank you for the advice and I will do all of these surgeries and come back with after results. how much cash are we looking at here?
Your pic is only from the front only, so hard to really say regarding your maxilla. I think you should consult a maxillofacial surgeon or orthodontist who considers things from an esthetic point of view. I'm actually planning to widen my palate and get double jaw surgery, all in one go. It looks like your mandible is ok, but it's hard to tell. Depending on how much the palate needs to be widened, SARPE is not necessary and the Lefort 1 can be multi segment (maxilla broken into pieces and grafted together in a wider configuration). I might get my surgery at ID Hospital in S Korea for around 15k excluding braces. The cost of braces varies.

A HT should only cost you around 5k, 10k at most for an amazing doctor. I would go to a good surgeon, because although it's not risky for your health, you want to get the surgery done right the first time. I am considering Feriduni in Belgium.

For the rest, I'm not sure but I think around 3-4k each procedure in a western country. Implants are sort of optional I think, having flaws in your lower third could be acceptable and you could just get a chin height reduction combined with genioplasty I think. Regarding the chin, take my advice with a pinch of salt because I'm not really sure. Maybe your chin is perfect the way it is. Definitely get professional advice from more than one plastic surgeon for all of the above.

Also I think your body looks good but you could consider doing something to strengthen your forearms, grip exercises perhaps. You don't really need it, but I think it would help a little. Actually I think you would look better with a bit more lean mass across your entire body.

Keep in mind that I only started looking into plastic surgery a few months ago. I'm just giving you my opinion. If you don't do the research yourself you'll probably end up doing something you regret.

jonhammer

Incel
MushroomCloud said:
jonhammer said:
Your pic is only from the front only, so hard to really say regarding your maxilla. I think you should consult a maxillofacial surgeon or orthodontist who considers things from an esthetic point of view. I'm actually planning to widen my palate and get double jaw surgery, all in one go. It looks like your mandible is ok, but it's hard to tell. Depending on how much the palate needs to be widened, SARPE is not necessary and the Lefort 1 can be multi segment (maxilla broken into pieces and grafted together in a wider configuration). I might get my surgery at ID Hospital in S Korea for around 15k excluding braces. The cost of braces varies.

A HT should only cost you around 5k, 10k at most for an amazing doctor. I would go to a good surgeon, because although it's not risky for your health, you want to get the surgery done right the first time. I am considering Feriduni in Belgium.

For the rest, I'm not sure but I think around 3-4k each procedure in a western country. Implants are sort of optional I think, having flaws in your lower third could be acceptable and you could just get a chin height reduction combined with genioplasty I think. Regarding the chin, take my advice with a pinch of salt because I'm not really sure. Maybe your chin is perfect the way it is. Definitely get professional advice from more than one plastic surgeon for all of the above.

Also I think your body looks good but you could consider doing something to strengthen your forearms, grip exercises perhaps. You don't really need it, but I think it would help a little. Actually I think you would look better with a bit more lean mass across your entire body.
Thank you for this detailed post. I actually felt that my body was lacking the most. More so than my face. I have an underbite. The worst case. My hair is not receding though I am 100% sure of that. I weigh around 159 at 6'1 right now. I'm looking to get to 180 lb by July 1st. Your plan sounds good and you will be slaying in no time man.

jonhammer said:
MushroomCloud said:

Thank you for this detailed post. I actually felt that my body was lacking the most. More so than my face. I have an underbite. The worst case. My hair is not receding though I am 100% sure of that. I weigh around 159 at 6'1 right now. I'm looking to get to 180 lb by July 1st. Your plan sounds good and you will be slaying in no time man.
Yes more lean mass with thicker neck will halo your face and increase raw sex appeal. I think if you focus on two things it should be Lefort 1 and gaining lean mass. In my opinion muscularity is underrated on this forum. Your hairline looks a bit high, especially at the temples, so you could consider going to a dermatologist or hair surgeon to ask them if you are norwooding. If you are, then a 5ar inhibitor would help. I agree your hair looks ok, but definitely not a NW0. I'm NW2.5, which you can't miss. Thanks, it's going to take me a few years but I'm going to increase 2-3 points from HT + jaw surgery. I'll also have ptosis surgery.
[hr]
By the way, I had a Lefort 1 done at age ~21, and the surgeon didn't move my maxilla quite far enough forward. I had an underbite too. Also, they should have widened my palate. I guess a straight Lefort 1 was all that insurance would pay for. Insurance paid for the whole thing.

lol @ your pics.

If you learned some posture, had good clothes, and learned better facial expressions (squint theory and others) then you could be slayer/10 for sure.

Any MM worshipped here could look like a weirdo beta without the right angles, motion and expressions.