I know i been annoying but thank you guys

amiuglytho

Regular
For giving me the redpill. 

Prior to lookism i thought i was a solid 5 or average .

But truth is im prob like a 2.5 - 3 who looks retarded with no hope of being a 5. 

I can get nose job drop all my fat and fix my dark circles . Fix my haircut 
 Ill be a 4 or 4.5 max but not a 5 fuck its truly over . 

Anyways thanks for the redpill just have to go through life without thinking about women now

amiuglytho

Regular
Bukowskis #2 fan said:
ubermenschpoppop said:
You're a good 8.5 for an ethnic

he takes these things seriously you know

Im a fuckin 2.5 man . This shit is too unsettling . And no i dont i trool 90% of the time but this thread is serious

ya mam

Joke
Don't thank these fuckers  :lol:
Nobody here has done you any favours.

amiuglytho

Regular
ubermenschpoppop said:
amiuglytho said:
Its trily over . Man whatever im a 2.5 or 3

Run isis refugee Daddy's benz game

Ill prob just get arranged marriage lol  . Wharever my life hss no value . She can cheat or whatever but as long as i see her id be fine lol . Idc man fuck . I dont expect any women to stay loyal to a 2.5 retarded child

amiuglytho

Regular
ya mam said:
Don't thank these fuckers  :lol:
Nobody here has done you any favours.

They told me the truth . Im truly a retarded looking 3 out of 10 subhuman genetic trash

Dingusdude

Banned
amiuglytho said:
ubermenschpoppop said:

Ill prob just get arranged marriage lol  . Wharever my life hss no value . She can cheat or whatever but as long as i see her id be fine lol . Idc man fuck . I dont expect any women to stay loyal to a 2.5 retarded child

Ffs man lol stop

ya mam

Joke
amiuglytho said:
They told me the truth . Im truly a retarded looking 3 out of 10 subhuman genetic trash

If someone talked you down like that irl would you thank them?
Whether it's true or not is another thing.

amiuglytho said:
ubermenschpoppop said:

You got it made. You can go on a cut and get a prime jb desi and beat her for the rest of your life you just dont know

amiuglytho

Regular
ya mam said:
amiuglytho said:

Man tbh idk  but i prefer the truth even if its very fucked up . Truth is im retsrded looking and a 3 . Whatever

ubermenschpoppop said:
amiuglytho said:

You got it made. You can go on a cut and get a prime jb desi and beat her for the rest of your life you just dont know

I dont know if thats possible with ny face . I can prob marry a prime desi but id be a cuck . Idk if shed fuck me if it wasnt for procreating. Idc no more . She can fuck whoever she wants . Im retarded do i even have some value

ya mam

Joke
amiuglytho said:
ya mam said:

Man tbh idk  but i prefer the truth even if its very fucked up . Truth is im retsrded looking and a 3 . Whatever

Yeah, but they're not trying to help you. They're here to mock you. 
Most of these guys are frauds and are laughing at your expense. 
It's different than a friend being brutally honest with you. 
Don't thank these knobs.

amiuglytho

Regular
ya mam said:
amiuglytho said:

Yeah, but they're not trying to help you. They're here to mock you. 
Most of these guys are frauds and are laughing at your expense. 
It's different than a friend being brutally honest with you. 
Don't thank these knobs.

I dont even mind man . Like i said im retsrded i have no value . Its pretty mucu over . Explains why i been treated like shit my whole life tbh . It is what it is man . Ill just find some hobbies here and there but ill prob truly never be happy no more

amiuglytho said:
ya mam said:

ubermenschpoppop said:

I dont know if thats possible with ny face . I can prob marry a prime desi but id be a cuck . Idk if shed fuck me if it wasnt for procreating. Idc no more . She can fuck whoever she wants . Im retarded do i even have some value

Jesus fucking Christ i dont even know if youre trolling or serious anymore