I know a legit confirmed sociopath with a 9/10 girlfriend

jeebusreekris

Normie
The dude is crazy as fuck. He has 0 inhibitions and I mean 0 inhibitions.

He kicked a guy out of a wheelchair once and took a ride with it. The guy has zero empathy with other people. He pisses/pukes out of the window of the dorm kitchen whenever he likes, he just sits and talks with random people and pesters them or targets the fat chicks of the group just for his sadistic pleasure.

He got his ass kicked so many times, because he always hits on the guys girls. One kickboxer guy really roughed him up once, but the dude just got back up with a bloody mouth and grinning all over the place, shit was unreal like in fight club

He just doesnt give a shit. I think he even raped a hooker once or at least fingerbanged an eastern european whore against her will.

Anyways, he has a legit 9/10 girlfriend (cant post pics because I'm just too scared he could find out).

The girls is so hot, he even admits he had no.idea how he got her. She is in a molecular biology master and also studies history.

The guy isnt even goodlooking at all, has no big dick (he will show you photos of his weiner whenever he feels like it).

He just has zero inhibitions and when he doesnt have a girlfriend getting a new one is his top priority in life.

I dont think he cares too much about girls but its just the most economical way for him to get a regular fuck.

gandytime

Slayer
Looks above average.
Hmmm...nice for him he must have a good life.

heilsa

Slayer
jeebusreekris said:
Anyways, he has a legit 9/10 girlfriend (cant post pics because I'm just too scared he could find out).

The girls is so hot, he even admits he had no.idea how he got her. She is in a molecular biology master and also studies history.

is too scared to post pic of girlfriend because the guy might then found out

post pic of the guy one post later

legit.

jeebusreekris

Normie
heilsa said:
jeebusreekris said:

is too scared to post pic of girlfriend because the guy might then found out

post pic of the guy one post later

legit.
Shut up, not everything that contradicts Looks theory has to be bullshit, stupid incel

Copenhagen

Slayer
Low inhibition sociopath / violent theory is all that matters, this is all that matters in real life. I know this site is called lookism and looks are VERY IMPORTANT but the only way to compensate for poor looks is through social intimidation game.

This is the reason why people have been getting gradually more and more low inhibition, and proves why ethnics are so popular with women.

BBCs would be dead in the water if it weren't for low inhibition / dom theory, even Vietnamese / Filipinos are low inhibition and violent and are successful with women.

Revolution

Subhuman
Here is the guy OP posted.

He has a symmetrical midface, and a high fwhr.
Perfect teeth, and some dark features. Eye-colour, and hair.
There is a femininity to his face, but he downplays that with his sociopathic BADBOY behavior.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Looks like a bitch. I pictures someone much more menacing. No wonder he gets his ass beat so much.

Revolution said:

There is a femininity to his face, but he downplays that with his sociopathic BADBOY behavior.

He's actually very good looking. Just lol @ personality theory. Let's get real boyos, none of that chit matters.

cats

Cuck
girls are attracted to bullies/psychopaths/criminals its known since hundred years already.

my mum even whiteknighted a prisoner drug dealer

Revolution said:

That guy is good looking, excellent mouth area from what I can tell, eyes don't matter an iota compared to mouth. That's not some kind of coping, its been substantiated over and over again.

If OP actually bothered (and had the intelligence required) to become well versed in the theories discussed then he wouldn't be so surprised that a guy like this can get a hot girlfriend

heilsa

Slayer
MyBalls YourChin said:
I saw a polar bear ride a tricycle once.
lol you made this one up - im pretty sure it wasnt a polar bear

Simon Nessman said:
GorillaMogged said:
Revolution said:

He's actually very good looking. Just lol @ personality theory. Let's get real boyos, none of that chit matters.

You would rate him a 5/10 if he posted here now stop coping you fucking homo
Not at all. His teeth and wide dental arches are amazing. His symmetry is also unreal. If you put 10 random guys in a room, he'd easily be the best looking.

jeebusreekris said:
He kicked a guy out of a wheelchair once and took a ride with it
The point at which I stopped reading.

I fancied curling up with something more believable than OP's post, So I opted for 'The Neverending Story' instead.

rigidity

Slayer
Revolution said:

he has the eyes of an ex-girlfriend of mine who was legitimately a sociopath.