I keep turning down invitations to social events

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Its like I dont want to make any effort. Its really sad because deep down I know I am self sabotaging. I used to never get asked to anything before surgeries and now that I do...I cant bring myself to do it. I guess my incel mind simply doesnt want to buy into that lifestyle.

Everytime I go out with that group I get so mentally tired and feel like I am always grasping to fit in

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Bukowski said:
What would you rate yourself post surgery.
It varies some days I think I am a 6 and others a 4. So probably a 5
[hr]
whywoulditmatter said:
Aren't you a slayer?
Hardly, I mean I can get laid but I dont get approached all that much

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
DuckDuckIncel said:
Bukowski said:
What would you rate yourself post surgery.
[hr]
whywoulditmatter said:
Aren't you a slayer?
Wtf? How do you rate yourself so low post surgery?

What the hell were you before? A 2? What did you have done?

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
whywoulditmatter said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
[hr]

Yeah I would say I was around a 2.5 before surgery.

I had a double jaw combo with extra implants on my zygoes and some filler. I am scheduled for jaw implants and am looking into a  slight nose modification

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
DuckDuckIncel said:
whywoulditmatter said:

I had a double jaw combo with extra implants on my zygoes and some filler. I am scheduled for jaw implants and am looking into a  slight nose modification
Is that you (face) in your sig?

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
whywoulditmatter said:
DuckDuckIncel said:

yea thats me after surgeries but obviously my body is not worthy of being shown

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
DuckDuckIncel said:
whywoulditmatter said:
yea thats me after surgeries but obviously my body is not worthy of being shown
SLAYER.

Easily 6.5+

PM your pic on how you looked before. There may be hope for me.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Pathologically Lonesome said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
I am 5'10
Fuuuuck that's legit purgatory.
yep, I looked into leg lengthening and was close to pulling the trigger but decided to just get more face surgeries and body max

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
DuckDuckIncel said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Fuuuuck that's legit purgatory.
yep, I looked into leg lengthening and was close to pulling the trigger but decided to just get more face surgeries and body max
Did you always have a sunken face/hollow cheeks or did you get it after surgery? That's the look I'm trying to go for.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
whywoulditmatter said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
Did you always have a sunken face/hollow cheeks or did you get it after surgery? That's the look I'm trying to go for.
Got it after surgery for sure. Before I had a seriously awful shape and looked like a chinless chipmunk

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
DuckDuckIncel said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Got it after surgery for sure. Before I had a seriously awful shape and looked like a chinless chipmunk
By any chance did you get buccal fat removal, or was it just cheek implants?

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
whywoulditmatter said:
DuckDuckIncel said:
No i did not get any fat removal because i was afraid of it making me age prematurely. I think what also helped was that I lost some weight before going into it.

King Chad

Normie
Shit dude, I always thought surgeries were never worth it, but if you say you were a 2.5 before? Easily amog the normal population. 

I usually accept invites to social invites but mostly organise them myself, the only thing I hate about them is the effort to get back home in the morning after a night of drinking. If the invites are general ones like official Uni parties then fuck that, always phaggots who genuinely think they are funny with their shit humour

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
DuckDuckIncel said:
whywoulditmatter said:
No i did not get any fat removal because i was afraid of it making me age prematurely. I think what also helped was that I lost some weight before going into it.
WTF. So you just got cheek implants and then you got that hollow cheek?

Some people get all the luck. People on here say cheek implants are worthless. I got Buccal fat Removal, and I'm not worrying it that it'll make me age prematurely because my mother and father both have fat chubby cheeks, and they're in their 50's. Their face probably won't hollow for another 20 years. That's why I got the fat pad removal done

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
King Chad said:
Shit dude, I always thought surgeries were never worth it, but if you say you were a 2.5 before? Easily amog the normal population. 

I usually accept invites to social invites but mostly organise them myself, the only thing I hate about them is the effort to get back home in the morning after a night of drinking. If the invites are general ones like official Uni parties then fuck that, always phaggots who genuinely think they are funny with their shit humour
I have shown my before chin profile and everyone agreed it was legit deformed. Chin and jaws are essential for males. I did have ok eyes before so that helped. I think if your average then surgery can help a bit if your smart about it but its harder to go up in points
[hr]
whywoulditmatter said:
DuckDuckIncel said:

Some people get all the luck. People on here say cheek implants are worthless. I got Buccal fat Removal, and I'm not worrying it that it'll make me age prematurely because my mother and father both have fat chubby cheeks, and they're in their 50's. Their face probably won't hollow for another 20 years. That's why I got the fat pad removal done
I think it was a combination of the cheek implants and the jaw extension kind of creating a "pitch a tent" situation. Everyone is different though so I dont know If it was just luck or not

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
DuckDuckIncel said:
King Chad said:

I have shown my before chin profile and everyone agreed it was legit deformed. Chin and jaws are essential for males. I did have ok eyes before so that helped. I think if your average then surgery can help a bit if your smart about it but its harder to go up in points
[hr]
whywoulditmatter said:

I think it was a combination of the cheek implants and the jaw extension kind of creating a "pitch a tent" situation. Everyone is different though so I dont know If it was just luck or not
Can you show us a before picture of your chin?