I just woke up with hooded eyes lol

Slayer, top tier horizontal hooding.

What's the anterior projection difference between your lateral infraorbital rims though? The (pictured) right lower eyelid clearly sags while the left is tense (after correcting for rotation of the picture).

assburger

Gigachad
i like the colouring too
[hr]
GeneticDeadEnd said:

What's the anterior projection difference between your lateral infraorbital rims though? The (pictured) right lower eyelid clearly sags while the left is tense (after correcting for rotation of the picture).
stfu aspie

assburger said:
i like the colouring too
[hr]
GeneticDeadEnd said:

stfu aspie
Sorry for trying to talk about looks here, I forgot this was NTism.net
:bye:

assburger

Gigachad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
assburger said:
i like the colouring too
[hr]

stfu aspie
Sorry for trying to talk about looks here, I forgot this was NTism.net
:bye:
its ok just dont do it again

btw, autismism.net*, what u said implies the opposite

GeneticDeadEnd said:

Im not sure but I noticed that my right eye is more hooded than the left eye  (with correct rotation offcourse)

Therealdealbrah said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

Im not sure but I noticed that my right eye is more hooded than the left eye  (with correct rotation offcourse)
Uh ok, but that's not really related to my question

Press a finger of each hand against the bone right below your eyes between cornea and outside corner of your eye and tell me how big (in millimeters or something) the difference in forward projection in

Koksal Baba

Incel
Yea, some of my friend say I have asian eyes too....throughout the whole day crew though, not just only morning crew.

ketzdinio

Slayer
Whoa looks really nice! Yeah my eyes are eveon more hooded when I wake up. If I don't shower it'll last for a bit longer too

paulus

Banned
ketzdinio said:
Whoa looks really nice! Yeah my eyes are eveon more hooded when I wake up. If I don't shower it'll last for a bit longer too
Fuark same

-_--[[-_][]-]__

Subhuman
your eye area looks good
i wonder if eyelid tapes could help you get that hooding permanently
not sure tho because they're meant for monolid eyes to make them look bigger