dont want me for my money
is attracted to me for me
Is Virgin
Is Attractive to me

Is this too much to ask for?

FuckThis

Rotter
Same OP

I only wish a 7/10 unique fun white artistic girl who will be loyal and never leave me

zyzz007

Lookism God
SadVegetationQuinoa said:
why???

holy fuck... is this how i used to sound?? talking about cuddling or some retarded shit like that?? fucking hell lol.

what u want, or rather need, is looks and money, the only things that matter in life. along with of course experiences and time/freedom.

i genuinly wonder if my change is brought on by upping my AI dose by so much. if so, im gonan have to keep it up and just accept the shit lipids from it lol.

an attractive loyal woman who is attracted to me and wants to fuck me > slaying and materialistic things.

zyzz007

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
an attractive loyal woman who is attracted to me and wants to fuck me > slaying and materialistic things.

lol fuck that, its all a numbers game at this point and everyhting can be quantified.

i want true lasting love muthafucker. I dont want to fuck a bunch of sluts - this is shallow and empty.

I want to make love with my girl and really connect deeply.

FuckThis

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
lol fuck that, its all a numbers game at this point and everyhting can be quantified.

i want true lasting love muthafucker. I dont want to fuck a bunch of sluts  - this is shallow and empty.

Same

I wish to go down on her, and passionately make out with her pussy, I wish for her to cum during it, and all her spray on my face, as she looks at me and kisses me
and we fall asleep together

zyzz007 said:
I dont want to slay.
Just want one woman who is loyal and virtuous and does not
drink
smoke
club
whore around
act like a loud and disrespectful cunt

AND
dont want me for my money
is attracted to me for me
Is Virgin
Is Attractive to me

Is this too much to ask for?

:cage:

yes, now more than ever

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:
i want true lasting love muthafucker. I dont want to fuck a bunch of sluts  - this is shallow and empty.

Same

I wish to go down on her, and passionately make out with her pussy, I wish for her to cum during it, and all her spray on my face, as she looks at me and kisses me

:nod:

FuckThis

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:
Same

:nod:

you haven't tasted love, until you have tasted a wet pussy from your loved girl, while she moans and grabs you by your hair

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:

you haven't tasted love, until you have tasted a wet pussy from your loved girl, while she moans and grabs you by your hair
my cousin was chad, he told me he never licked a girl's cunt.

FuckThis

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:
my cousin was chad, he told me he never licked a girl's cunt.

lol who cares what he says man

Do what you wish to do

licking pussy is great

but licking a noble pussy, like that of Instagram Model or Lana, is divine, it is different plane of existence

I haven't tasted anything more nice than my girls pussy... It is what I wish to do with my life...

L

Looking

Not much to ask at all as long as you can offer the same in return. Caring about virginity is pathetic, though, but whatever.

The problem is you can't offer the same things in return, so yeah, forget about it, you degenerate, obnoxious, uncivilized dick. :giggle:

FuckThis

Rotter
Looking said:
Not much to ask at all as long as you can offer the same in return. Caring about virginity is pathetic, though, but whatever.

The problem is you can't offer the same things in return, so yeah, forget about it, you degenerate, obnoxious, uncivilized dick. :giggle:

he is a virgin tho

he is legit