• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I just want a slim gf that I'm at least slightly attracted to facially.

This is all I want in life, idc if she would be rated 4/10 on here and most of you guys are shit raters anyways. The whole premise of this site that we all ascend and get with 8/10s just doesn't make any sense logistically. Judging by the standards on this site there simply aren't enough 8/10+ females in the world for even the small amount of users here. I just want a nice, caring, slim gf (I know this is bluepilled af but she can still be nice and caring whilst being hypergamous). That's all I'm asking for in life, I don't care about validation or admiration from random girls, I find 99% of them repulsive anyways (even some attractive ones). It's not even about the sex for me, I would much rather just cuddle with a girl as I run my hand through her hair.

Inb4 none of this will ever happen since I'm a hypermanlet. Whoop deee fucking doo.

Pathologically Lonesome said:
pipe dream

you're going to end up with a fat gremlin or alone just like everyone else here

Fuck off Orb made it so can I

IsaacNewton said:

:cage:

Just lol buddy boyo, I'm gonna get a gf and then I'm gonna get her to register on this site so we can laugh at all the fucktards here.

noonz

Slayer
Masculinity Crew
IsaacNewton said:
pipe dream

you're going to end up with a fat gremlin or alone just like everyone else here

orb had to go to thailand to get a fat 5/10 gook GF buddy