• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I just want a chubby rich girlfriend

rigidity

Regular
Save the pretty girls for the hunks and guys who like to be whined at. Gimme a chubby girl that provides me a friendship and stable financial base from which to build my business off of.   I'm serious.   I've had a bunch of free sex with slim girls, it doesn't matter and isn't worth it unless you're their male equivalent (tall and rugged).   

That would be the easy life.

rigidity

Regular
shitposter said:
2/10 Shitpost

I'm serious, though.   You guys can't all be dumb enough to think looks are all that matter to men.

alien

Machine
Rotters
@rigidity
Is this game still legit for unemployed aspies like me? I like girls on the chubby side anyway

rigidity

Regular
Kalien said:
@rigidity
Is this game still legit for unemployed aspies like me? I like girls on the chubby side anyway

Yeah, so long as you sexually rock their world, it's pretty good.  You might have to date way down (i.e., all the way down to legit fat girls) if you can't easily get a harem of chubby girls after a few months of going out consistently.

I know a few guys that do this game.  I'd be in it so I could throw most of my earnings at starting my business for a few years and use my sugar mommy's income to pay for my current lifestyle.

If she let me have fun and live the life I like, this woman would be legit soul mate kind of shit.  I wouldn't think of leaving her even if my business took off and I made ridiculous money.   

The issue with most of the aspies here is that they're shallow as fuck and only concentrate on the physical.  Ninety percent of your relationship time spent with a given woman isn't going to be sex, so you'd better fucking like the other shit she brings to the table.   If you're only in it to fuck her and she is otherwise unrelateable, you're gonna hate it.

N

National Shitposting Agency

How are things going with your pregnant ethnic gf, Jank?