I just thought of something brilliant.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Excluding homosexual behavior, roughly the same amount of men and women are having sex. You need 1 of each sex to have sex, right?

So, no one is getting more sex than the other really. It's absurd to claim that females are collectively "having more sex" than males.

(not srs. Is there a low IQ icon?)

:hi:

:mj:

Im pretty sure when ppl say women are having more sex they are talking about averages (ex. avg partner count for women vs men).

ItWontBeMe said:
Excluding homosexual behavior, roughly the same amount of men and women are having sex. You need 1 of each sex to have sex, right?

So, no one is getting more sex than the other really. It's absurd to claim that females are collectively "having more sex" than males.

But it is possible for one man to have sex with more than one female or vice versa.

Part of the Lookism cannon is the 80/20 rule: 80% of women are having sex with 20% of men. This implies that women are having more sex partners than most men, more women than men are having sex, and a minority of men (chads) are having more sex partners than any other group.

Also, there is a minority of women (sluts) who are having more sex partners than everyone except (on average) the chads.

I am curious whether there is a small subgroup of either women or men who have the absolute highest average number of partners. Who are they and why do they fuck so many people? One example is prostitutes... they have a lot of sex. But I'd like to exclude them.

Shadow33

Incel
Happy Go Lucky said:
Im pretty sure when ppl say women are having more sex they are talking about averages (ex. avg partner count for women vs men).

you realize every time someone has sex, assuming the same number of gays as lesbians and they have the same amount of sex, the average for both men and women will be the same, right? you need a guy AND a girl to have sex. The averages will be just about the same lmao. Especially considering that the male to female ratio for 15-39(where people really start becoming sexually active. 14 is massive outlier lmao(my apologies. 16% of teens have sex before 15. however, under 50% of high schoolers have reported having sex. I dont care if you believe self reported studies or not, but you either believe both, or neither, and dont tell me 50% have it before 15 cause then I know you don't leave your basement ever lmao). Age range where people have sex and may be desirable slightly) is only about 1.03(census data shows that ratio from 15 to 29 is 1.04). Averages will differ very slightly and the average will only change for each gender when the total amount of sex that people are having changes.

Shadow33

Incel
MushroomCloud said:
ItWontBeMe said:

But it is possible for one man to have sex with more than one female or vice versa.

Part of the Lookism cannon is the 80/20 rule: 80% of women are having sex with 20% of men. This implies that women are having more sex partners than most men, more women than men are having sex, and a minority of men (chads) are having more sex partners than any other group.

Also, there is a minority of women (sluts) who are having more sex partners than everyone except (on average) the chads.

I am curious whether there is a small subgroup of either women or men who have the absolute highest average number of partners. Who are they and why do they fuck so many people?

I think the 80/20 rule is interpreted incorrectly. I believe 20% of the men are having 80% of the sex with an unidentified percentage of the most sexually available women. I'm at college right now and live in the most social dorm(also a part of a frat). Trust me, you see basically the same people at all the parties. I go to a more academic-centric school(ivy league humblebrag ftw), so about 30% of people go out. But those 30% tend to have sex with each other, with the other 70% not doing much. I genuinely believe 20% of the highest status(all you fools at college who deny status theory are fucking dumb) or looks(looks matter too lol dont worry) are fucking the 25-30% of the most sexually available women. Those groups are having 80% of the sex. trust me, frats "pass girls around" all the time, and its always the same girls. Everyone got in an uproar over that Duke article with the powerpoint. Yeah, cause that girl is a slut. You think the majority of girls do that? Lol. You are delusional. Join a frat or go to a bunch of parties and see for yourself. Its the same people with a smattering of incels trying to break out of their comfort zone who tend to have two drinks, stand in the corner, then leave. The same guys and girls are fucking each other every weekend. I'll post some data to support this in a little bit. Statistics homework first

Shadow33 said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

you realize every time someone has sex, assuming the same number of gays as lesbians and they have the same amount of sex, the average for both men and women will be the same, right? you need a guy AND a girl to have sex. The averages will be just about the same lmao. Especially considering that the male to female ratio for 15-39(where people really start becoming sexually active. 14 is massive outlier lmao(my apologies. 16% of teens have sex before 15. however, under 50% of high schoolers have reported having sex. I dont care if you believe self reported studies or not, but you either believe both, or neither, and dont tell me 50% have it before 15 cause then I know you don't leave your basement ever lmao). Age range where people have sex and may be desirable slightly) is only about 1.03(census data shows that ratio from 15 to 29 is 1.04). Averages will differ very slightly and the average will only change for each gender when the total amount of sex that people are having changes.

Its 2016, I dont know where you go to school boyo but at least 70% of ppl lose their virginity before 15

Shadow33

Incel
Happy Go Lucky said:
Shadow33 said:

Its 2016, I dont know where you go to school boyo but at least 70% of ppl lose their virginity before 15

:cage: 
:cage2:
:bye:
This is why I need to stop coming on the shitty advice section. The delusion is real lmfao. Keep dreaming buddy.

Shadow33 said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

This is why I need to stop coming on the shitty advice section. The delusion is real lmfao. Keep dreaming buddy.

You go to an Ivy League school, you wouldn't know how it really is.

Shadow33 said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

EDIT: This was meant to be a reply to your post about frat parties and passing girls around.

That's interesting, but what about the "reserved" women that chad invites over to compare notes before the exam? Could most sex be hidden from view? You might be right.

Shadow33

Incel
Happy Go Lucky said:
Shadow33 said:

You go to an Ivy League school, you wouldn't know how it really is.

I've visited other schools too and the same dynamic plays out, albeit maybe slightly higher percentages. And I said that these groups have 80% of the sex, not 100%. The other 20% is shared among the next set of people(like 50% of each gender) and then the bottom 20% of men and women get nothing. trust me, frats do NOT let in ugly chicks. doesnt fucking happen.

MushroomCloud said:
Shadow33 said:

EDIT: This was meant to be a reply to your post about frat parties and passing girls around.

That's interesting, but what about the "reserved" women that chad invites over to compare notes before the exam? Could most sex be hidden from view? You might be right.

First off, most sex is definitely NOT hidden from view at college. And the thing you are talking about is rare. Like, EXTREMELY rare. I know some girls like that and they don't just open their legs when chad goes "a squared plus b squared = c squared bby". Some of the ideas on this site are delusional projections. Looksmaxxing is legit, and yes, 20% of the guys get 80% of the sex. But seriously, these "chads" that are constantly cucking you aren't anywhere near as prevalent as you assume. Most "chads" want an easy fuck. Hence, they go after the top 25-30% of the most promiscuous women who get passed around.

Sui Generis II said:
Shadow33 said:
I think the 80/20 rule is interpreted incorrectly. I believe 20% of the men are having 80% of the sex with an unidentified percentage of the most sexually available women. I'm at college right now and live in the most social dorm(also a part of a frat). Trust me, you see basically the same people at all the parties. I go to a more academic-centric school(ivy league humblebrag ftw), so about 30% of people go out. But those 30% tend to have sex with each other, with the other 70% not doing much. I genuinely believe 20% of the highest status(all you fools at college who deny status theory are fucking dumb) or looks(looks matter too lol dont worry) are fucking the 25-30% of the most sexually available women. Those groups are having 80% of the sex. trust me, frats "pass girls around" all the time, and its always the same girls. Everyone got in an uproar over that Duke article with the powerpoint. Yeah, cause that girl is a slut. You think the majority of girls do that? Lol. You are delusional. Join a frat or go to a bunch of parties and see for yourself. Its the same people with a smattering of incels trying to break out of their comfort zone who tend to have two drinks, stand in the corner, then leave. The same guys and girls are fucking each other every weekend. I'll post some data to support this in a little bit. Statistics homework first

Which Ivy, and what race are you?

He's probably asian or indian and going to some joke school like Brown or Dartmouth.

Shadow33

Incel
Sui Generis II said:
Shadow33 said:

PMd
Happy Go Lucky said:
Sui Generis II said:

He's probably asian or indian and going to some joke school like Brown or Dartmouth.
Brown and dartmouth? lol. Nope. Not cornell either lmao. And while I'm neither asian nor indian, what does that have to do with it? lmao. Jealous I'm in a frat or that I'll make more the year after I graduate than you will when you are 30? Love the ad hominem bro. Keep the counter arguments coming.