I just realized our true problem...Its not sex and women...

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Joined
Aug 9, 2015
Messages
2,364
Reputation
4
The reason for eliot rodgers shooting.. was neither Sex or LMS.. it is just all a projection and we arent even aware of it because we are mentally so fucked.

To summ everything up: We are  a bunch of people who just have difficulties relating to age matched peers.

Society/psychologists give a fuck about such problems of men because they think they are minor.


There are only psychotherapists for people who have extreme formes of mentall illneses, like schizophrenia.. but if you have something like a mild aspergers, and dont know how to deal with people, you get completly ignored... especially by professionells.. they only care about extreme cases.

Ever realized that when there was a shooting , or when guys like roosh V is in the media spotlight that nobody talks about why there are so many men getting manipulated by such "mysogonists like Roosh V"? NO they dont.

They just want to demonize.. and try to doxx us..but never deal about our problems..

WE REALLY NEED TO MAKE THIS PUBLIC.

does anyony know anyone who is a journalist? maybe can one of the adminds write a message to the ABC?

Arent there anyways to talk to the press but at the same time retain anonymous=?
 
Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Messages
4,290
Reputation
8
You're warm but not on the mark.

The fact is that men can NEVER show weakness.

You will be shamed, discarded and thrown on the trash pile of life.

Emotionality is the EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEGE OF WOMEN
 

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Joined
Aug 9, 2015
Messages
2,364
Reputation
4
Pathologically Lonesome said:
You're warm but not on the mark.

The fact is that men can NEVER show weakness.

You will be shamed, discarded and thrown on the trash pile of life.

Emotionality is the EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEGE OF WOMEN
it is a priviledge for women

True, I went to multiple psychologists.

and most couldnt help me, because they said that I seemed completly "normal" and there would be nothing wrong with me.. that I worry about problems which "Everyone would worry about".. finding friends, connecting with people..bulllshit.

while the people at university etc. ALL CAN tell what is not normal about me and laugh behind my back.. the psychologists cant..its so stupid.
 
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
820
Reputation
0
The real problems in the worldare being sub on the sexiness scale. All other problems are just coping for the main problem
 

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Joined
Aug 9, 2015
Messages
2,364
Reputation
4
CopingWithOpiates said:
The real problems in the worldare being sub on the sexiness scale. All other problems are just coping for the main problem
No. Good Looking People have the same problems we have.

just that they have sex.

but they feel empty and thats why so many celebrities commit suicide.
 
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
820
Reputation
0
Severe Aspie said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
The real problems in the worldare being sub on the sexiness scale. All other problems are just coping for the main problem
No. Good Looking People have the same problems we have.

just that they have sex.

but they feel empty and thats why so many celebrities commit suicide.
theres good looking people and 8/10 models who have ascended.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,915
Reputation
32
While the disordered mind certainly complicates the things, the issue itself is unrelated to the disordered mind. If anything, certain groups of people are prone to recognize the issue easier because of their specific mental make up.

Your usual average Joe is completely unaware of how the things around him relate to each other and what implications for his live and for the lives of others it brings.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
6
legit  inceldom is cope, my issues go far deeper than that.

my whole psychology and life are just absolutely ruined
[hr]
Graal said:
Our problems are that We're not good looking
speak for ursle f afgot
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
3
no you guys are bunch of weak effeminate pisspoor insecure faggots that make a dragqueen look straight and conservative
 

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
8,372
Reputation
15
You memes are becoming self aware.
 
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
3,359
Reputation
4
Severe Aspie said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:
You're warm but not on the mark.

The fact is that men can NEVER show weakness.

You will be shamed, discarded and thrown on the trash pile of life.

Emotionality is the EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEGE OF WOMEN
it is a priviledge for women

True, I went to multiple psychologists.

and most couldnt help me, because they said that I seemed completly "normal" and there would be nothing wrong with me.. that I worry about problems which "Everyone would worry about".. finding friends, connecting with people..bulllshit.

while the people at university etc. ALL CAN tell what is not normal about me and laugh behind my back.. the psychologists cant..its so stupid.
man, that sucks.  i'm sorry you had such a bad experience.

your problems are real, they just have no clue how to help you change these things (nobody really does at this point for adults), so they're very dismissive of them.  i've seen this happen before - it really sucks.
 
Top