I just purchased a private island

110 acres. now i just need to make it self sustainable (grow food etc) and then find out how to get some bitches on there for my own paradise. furck, what should i do? craigslist hippies or something?

thickneckedslayer said:
will you make it a white sanctuary?

im white and im only attracted to white females, so i guess. lol

srsly tho, how can i get bitches to live there with me?

i want to start my own amish like community where i will be seen as a godlike figure to the women.

I would also consider bringing a few males there, but they must be LEGIT incels with recessed faces and small-average dick sizes. that way there will be no hypergamy (in which i am the victim)

lms_rotten_zombie said:
stupid fantasies 101

i need to make my fantasy a reality tho. furk i already bought this fucking island now what to do with it?

i KNEW i should just got a fucking underground bunker instead of an island. :rage:

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
  said:
lms_rotten_zombie said:
stupid fantasies 101

u think i am trolling but actually i looked around and some isles aren´t even fancy, the problem is that the ones that are pretty cheap are mostly in the middle of the ocean with no airplane route

so if u want to build stuff on it you must do it yourself with a big boat that would push the price high again in the end

Others are semi priced but not "that bad" from a mainland

i thought to fake some ad with "isle to rent" to see if there are maybee insane greenpeace or extreme leftwings adventure type of people that would spend a fortune to do vacation on some isle for themselves

some isle with a lot of trees would also be alright because you could just build a wooden house with the material that is already on the isle

It's ok mr gilbert =)

said:
lms_rotten_zombie said:
stupid fantasies 101

u think i am trolling but actually i looked around and some isles aren´t even fancy, the problem is that the ones that are pretty cheap are mostly in the middle of the ocean with no airplane route

so if u want to build stuff on it you must do it yourself with a big boat that would push the price high again in the end

Others are semi priced but not "that bad" from a mainland

i thought to fake some ad with "isle to rent" to see if there are maybee insane greenpeace or extreme leftwings adventure type of people that would spend a fortune to do vacation on some isle for themselves

some isle with a lot of trees would also be alright because you could just build a wooden house with the material that is already on the isle

most of the islands are near the mainlands almost all of the ones i were looking at were witin 2 hour travel from Halifax airport.

Mine has 4 small wood cabins with full amenities. has like 5 acres cleared for farming, and the rest is beautiful fucking nature and trees

and it was not much more than an average house costs.

the only problem is finding people to live there with me (80% females- mix of pure girls and whores, and 20% legit incel males)

Anakind said:
What computer game?

escaping the matrix :shock:

lyrio

absolute psychosis
wonder what drug addict incel in his basement hides behind this post