I just got dumped

Psychopath

Joke
My girl went to a summer camp for "training" as she told me. She said that she is very antisocial towards them and that she distances herself from everybody. I never had a good feeling about this camp anyway.

I use no Facebook, so she thought she would be safe there. I had to hit up someone there though and thought I should look into her profile too. I was shocked. When I went through the training pictures, I saw a guy next to her and they got close. The funny thing is that I look better than him. Never keep your woman far from you guys, they possess a dick magnet.

When I confronted her, she said to me:

Girl: Alright then
Girl: I don't need you either
Girl: All the guys here love my writing and think I dress cutely

And that's the reason why I registered myself here.

Women are so delusional. They are 2/10 and expect at least an 8/10 guy.

Sluts.

solidus

Joke
thats what you get having a little dick and being sub pitt

Psychopath

Joke
My dick is fine. She just went to a summer camp, distant from me.

Psychopath

Joke
Ehh, she wants me back now and blames her past for what happened.

I don't get women.

smellysocks

Megastar
Psychopath said:
My girl went to a summer camp for "training" as she told me. She said that she is very antisocial towards them and that she distances herself from everybody. I never had a good feeling about this camp anyway.

I use no Facebook, so she thought she would be safe there. I had to hit up someone there though and thought I should look into her profile too. I was shocked. When I went through the training pictures, I saw a guy next to her and they got close. The funny thing is that I look better than him. Never keep your woman far from you guys, they possess a dick magnet.

:bye:

Psychopath

Joke
She says this now.

Girl: Forget it please
Me: Not so easy
Girl: If you trust me then yes
Girl: But you clearly don't...
Girl: I'm a liar and a hypocrite to you
Girl: And now you spread bad news about me
Girl: It's the dumb ignorant side of me that wants to impress guys to feel good
Girl: I'm a hypocrite and I've been lying this whole time. I also have sociopath problems, so please forgive me.

Dembroadbones

Regular
KingOfCod420 said:
You should had been more confident bro...

Yes, don't worry about looks. Showing off your good personality using pre-rehearsed PUA scripts is one of the main tenants of this forum.