HEROIN

Chad
How can there be life when you aren't having sex and love with a 15 year old? Even being a drug lord doing cool shit like in GTA would not make it worth if you just can't hug and kiss an innocent PURE girl that loves you with all her heart and gives you crap blowjobs and handjobs.

NotAnAlt

Cuck
At 25 you can still get with 18 year olds without a problem. 

You're too young to see it otherwise right now. You're going through a crisis that 19-20 year old kids typically go through, they're just not all as vocal about it the way you are.

HEROIN

Chad
NotAnAlt said:

You're too young to see it otherwise right now. You're going through a crisis that 19-20 year old kids typically go through, they're just not all as vocal about it the way you are.
What about 30? And 18 is too old, needs to be underage.

You just can't get a devoted lovable virgin 15-17 year old to lose her innocence with you and give you crap but passionate sex.

NotAnAlt

Cuck
HEROIN said:
NotAnAlt said:

You just can't get a devoted lovable virgin 15-17 year old to lose her innocence with you and give you crap but passionate sex.
Won't you find some 18 year olds that have the same quality as 16-17 year old girls? Of innocence and youthful glow? Yes, most women are sloots, but there's always that hidden gem. Not many years separate the two, try to see past the arbitrary distinctions we place, "underage" vs "legal age," but you already knew that.

I have quite a few years before I reach 30 so I don't know yet!

HEROIN

Chad
NotAnAlt said:
HEROIN said:

Won't you find some 18 year olds that have the same quality as 16-17 year old girls? Of innocence and youthful glow? Yes, most women are sloots, but there's always that hidden gem. Not many years separate the two, try to see past the arbitrary distinctions we place, "underage" vs "legal age," but you already knew that.

no

she MUST be underage

its like driving a non-AMG and putting an AMG badge on it and trying to BELIEVE and LIE TO YOURSELF that it's AMG

HEROIN

Chad
what is the point if you cant get a shy 15 year old virgin thats too shy but curious to touch your dick and give you a shit handjob

NotAnAlt

Cuck
HEROIN said:
NotAnAlt said:

no

she MUST be underage

its like driving a non-AMG and putting an AMG badge on it and trying to BELIEVE and LIE TO YOURSELF that it's AMG
You're looking for a form of gratification that is based on a false pretense (which is based on an artificial social construction). You enjoy the thrill of knowing she's "underaged" (whatever the hell that means). Who is more "youthful" -- the 16 year old basic bitch that has fucked every chad, gotten gangbanged in the locker room more than a few times, or that 18 year old shy virgin HQNP girl ready to start college?

If that's your thing, then so be it.

HEROIN

Chad
NotAnAlt said:
HEROIN said:
no

she MUST be underage

You're looking for a form of gratification that is based on a false pretense (which is based on an artificial social construction). You enjoy the thrill of knowing she's "underaged" (whatever the hell that means). Who is more "youthful" -- the 16 year old basic bitch that has fucked every chad, gotten gangbanged in the locker room more than a few times, or that 18 year old shy virgin HQNP girl ready to start college?

JB slut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>non jb non slut

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
NotAnAlt said:
HEROIN said:
no

she MUST be underage

@"HEROIN" would prefer a 34 year old busted face woman to an 18 year old HBB, if the former had braces, JB clothes, & claimed to be 13.

[hr]
HEROIN said:
what is the point if you cant get a shy 15 year old virgin thats too shy but curious to touch your dick and give you a shit handjob
HEROIN said:
[hr]
:bye:

explain to me about something on earth that could be equal or better than that

There is just no way this guy isn't a troll. I can't even begin to count the number of times I've practically spit my drink all over my keyboard because his joke/troll/parody setup is so perfect (not necessarily this one, but plenty of others). Seriously, anyone reading this, go back through his posts, & try convincing yourself he's NOT a troll.

HEROIN

Chad
OccamsRazorBurn said:
NotAnAlt said:

@"HEROIN" would prefer a 34 year old busted face woman to an 18 year old HBB, if the former had braces, JB clothes, & claimed to be 13.

[hr]
HEROIN said:
HEROIN said:
[hr]
:bye:

explain to me about something on earth that could be equal or better than that

There is just no way this guy isn't a troll. I can't even begin to count the number of times I've practically spit my drink all over my keyboard because his joke/troll/parody setup is so perfect (not necessarily this one, but plenty of others). Seriously, anyone reading this, go back through his posts, & try convincing yourself he's NOT a troll.
Explain to me why do you think I'm a troll. 

Because you have a different opinion?

HEROIN

Chad
You still haven't asnwered me @[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]OccamsRazorBurn, what better could there be in life?[/font]

HEROIN

Chad
MushroomCloud said:
You can get a 16 year old when you're 40.
HOW

HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU MEET HER

HOW WOULD YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH HER?

// Infolinks