I just dont feel comfortable with incisive surgery in any sence even if I need it

Gandharva

Banned
I dont feel good about getting my skin cutt off even if its not really deception and I have no choice in the matter.Id still feel I were lying.
even if Im just removing skin thats prone to swelling and Im not really changing the original look or shape of my eyes for example.

Id feel much more comfortable getting plasma resurfacing on the area because youre not actually cutting or burning it but vaporizing the skin tissue to tighten it.it might cost more,as the Netherlands is in  the stone age regarding these things,so Id have to go to the UK or Ireland to get it done.but it would be worth the extra wait.yes I  know mechanically its the same thing,youre removing skin by damaging it but Id feel more like I was exfoliating than actually going under surgery.

Do you guys think its worth it?instant gratification and relief from my suffering for a lifetime of regret and hidden feelings of being a cheat?or patience but a clear conscience in the long run?  thoughts?

and inb4 Im a pussy and high inhibition,yes I am a moralfag at the core and cant change that.I cant do what I personally feel is wrong even if I dont care about breaching what society normally thinks is a forbidden area.

Weaselface

Coper
Deception? A Lefort 3 is essentially the same thing as combing your hair.

dakar

Slayer
I don’t think blepharoplasty is a good idea.