Bojack

Lookism God
My sister has been using my nonfluoride toothpaste, I am raging.  :redstomper:

undisputed

Lookism God
NO ONE CARES, YOU UGLY SUBHUMAN INFERIOR CHINK. SLIT YOUR THROAT

undisputed said:

STOP BUMPING THREAD GET YO ASS OUTTA HERE HELP YOUR TRANNY DAD AT WORK YOU AUTISTIC SUBHUMAN. THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOB YOU GONNA GET I SWEAR I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR WHORE MOTHER WHILE DADDY AND YOU GONE.

undisputed

Lookism God
suicidaltendencies said:
undisputed said:

STOP BUMPING THREAD GET YO ASS OUTTA HERE HELP YOUR TRANNY DAD AT WORK YOU AUTISTIC SUBHUMAN. THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOB YOU GONNA GET I SWEAR I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR WHORE MOTHER WHILE DADDY AND YOU GONE.

[img=806x471]
KEEP BEING SUBMISSIVE TO ME, YOU SUBHUMAN UGLY HAIRY DISGUSTING SHITSKIN TURKISH COCKROACH PERMAVIRGIN INBRED MONGOLIAN

:cage2: :datalol:

LOOK AT HOW OBSESSED YOU ARE WITH ME. MY BULLYING HAS MADE YOU BEYOND SUICIDAL. YOU ARE CRYING FOR ME ALL DAY LONG. I HAVE BULLIED YOU SO BADLY, THAT YOU ARE ON THE VERGE OF KILLING YOURSELF. YOU CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. YOU ARE TOO WEAK, YOU BITCH. MY ABUSE HAS LEFT YOU WITH PERMANENT PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL SCARS

:goodfellas:

JUST LOOK AT YOUR USERNAME @"suicidaltendencies" YOU ARE HIDING BEHIND ALTS BECAUSE YOU ARE SCARED OF ME AND YOU MAKE IT OBVIOUS MY BULLYING MADE YOU SUICIDAL. SET YOURSELF ON FIRE, YOU LOW T TURKISH SUBHUMAN SELFHATING SHITSKIN RAT

[img=806x430]https://idsb.tmgrup.com.tr/2014/04/25/645x344/1398414752223.jpg[/img]

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
i ahte when ppl use my konflurode toothpaste :mad:

Bojack

Lookism God
The fk u bumping a 4 yr old thread

Gigachad
Brushing your teeth is cringe and bluepilled

Gigachad
Oh yea. I actually forgot. I do brush my teeth now. Ive been brushing my teethe for like a year and a half haha. Fucking retard

undisputed said:
suicidaltendencies said:

[img=712x471]
KEEP BEING SUBMISSIVE TO ME, YOU SUBHUMAN UGLY HAIRY DISGUSTING SHITSKIN TURKISH COCKROACH PERMAVIRGIN INBRED MONGOLIAN

:cage2: :datalol:

LOOK AT HOW OBSESSED YOU ARE WITH ME. MY BULLYING HAS MADE YOU BEYOND SUICIDAL. YOU ARE CRYING FOR ME ALL DAY LONG. I HAVE BULLIED YOU SO BADLY, THAT YOU ARE ON THE VERGE OF KILLING YOURSELF. YOU CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. YOU ARE TOO WEAK, YOU BITCH. MY ABUSE HAS LEFT YOU WITH PERMANENT PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL SCARS

:goodfellas:

JUST LOOK AT YOUR USERNAME @"suicidaltendencies" YOU ARE HIDING BEHIND ALTS BECAUSE YOU ARE SCARED OF ME AND YOU MAKE IT OBVIOUS MY BULLYING MADE YOU SUICIDAL. SET YOURSELF ON FIRE, YOU LOW T TURKISH SUBHUMAN SELFHATING SHITSKIN RAT

[img=712x430]https://idsb.tmgrup.com.tr/2014/04/25/645x344/1398414752223.jpg[/img]
IMAGINE THIS 5 foot NOTHING MOROCCAN MANLET SAYING ALL THIS IN REAL LIFE WITH HIS LITTLE GIRL SKULL, I WILL BULLY YOU OFF THIS SITE AND GET YOU BANNED AGAIN YOU STUNTED CAVEDOG