I joined stormfront

shitposter

Normie
I have always meant to check that place out, but keep forgetting.  They get lots of advertisement from this community.

Darkman

Normie
I joined Stormfront a year ago. I  got a happy birthday message from them in my email last month. I'm black.

They aren't about letting the U.S. get cucked by illegal immigrants leeching off us at the borders, and quite honestly politicians who have "white interest" are more equal opportunity than the others. White interest is just a label for not bending over.

Machiavellian said:
They aren't about letting the U.S. get cucked by illegal immigrants leeching off us at the borders, and quite honestly politicians who have "white interest" are more equal opportunity than the others. White interest is just a label for not bending over.
:what:
[hr]
LostTuna said:
fuckin faggot
this

IcedEarth

Slayer
good now start discussing midface theory with them we need more incelrage out there otherwise this forum will die and I got no one to troll

Incentive them to go DR. They're all incel anyways. Win-win = Their testicles will not save the white race regardless and they eliminated some darkies.

Couldntthinkofaname said:
Incentive them to go DR. They're all incel anyways. Win-win = Their testicles will not save the white race regardless and they eliminated some darkies.
I'm more likely to share my views on why I support mating with ethnic women and don't give a shit if my kids are white or not. I don't care about their saving the white race mission. I just feel like their political choices are most in line with mine than any other single community is.
[hr]
IcedEarth said:
good now start discussing midface theory with them we need more incelrage out there otherwise this forum will die and I got no one to troll
I might aware them of fWHR and that politicians lie, but the fWHR is the best sign of who will stick to their roots the most.

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Couldntthinkofaname said:
Legit, white nationalism is just a cope. Pure white countries will never exist again.