I haven't eaten for a day, so this is what being free of anxiety feels like

jeebusreekris

Normie
Lol I'm legit broke at the end of the month and will have to wait out till I get money tomorrow.

So I couldnt buy food yesterday and havent eaten for more than 24 hours.

My euphoria is through the roof and social anxiety is gone too. I guess its something to do with the ketogenic state or whatever.

But the point is that this is probably how normal people feel ALL THE TIME. Good mood, no fear about life, positive outlook.

Just lol if you dont have this everyday.

I would honestly like to continue my fasting but I know that as soon as I have my money I'll be all over those candies and fresh bread with spring butter and my mood will be back to normal.

TRT

Coper
yep i fast for 18-20 hours a day, only way i can lose fat due to huge appetite. once you get used to it, you'll never want to live another morning/afternoon non-fasted.

jeebusreekris

Normie
TRT said:
yep i fast for 18-20 hours a day, only way i can lose fat due to huge appetite. once you get used to it, you'll never want to live another morning/afternoon non-fasted.
So when do you usually eat?

IcedEarth

Slayer
lol this will go away when your body gets used to the fasting and you will stop having those dopamine spikes

better cook yourself some meth buddy boy

jeebusreekris

Normie
IcedEarth said:
lol this will go away when your body gets used to the fasting and you will stop having those dopamine spikes

Its all about the dopamine

IcedEarth

Slayer
jeebusreekris said:
IcedEarth said:

Its all about the dopamine
mucuna
adderall
cabergoline

TRT

Coper
jeebusreekris said:
TRT said:
So when do you usually eat?
usually stuff myself pre-bed, so i'll consume 2k calories between like 8-12pm most nights and go to bed nice and bloated. 

nothing worse than not being able to sleep because you're hungry. 
hungry during the day? just go fuckin do something
hungry when trying to sleep? just lay there and think about binging

Browcel

Chad
Fasting is legit. Helps you clear your mind and get closer to God. I recommend everyone on here tries a 24 hour fast at least once. Starting off, eat ice chips if you want. Move on to more time or without ice chips if you want.