I have very frequent and vivid dreams when I sleep with my head down

TheTrews

Normie
For a few weeks I've switched my regular sized pillow with a smaller one and I've noticed two things.

The first thing is that when I wake up sporadically during the night, I notice that my head is falling off the edge of the pillow. 

The second thing I've noticed are the vivid dreams I've been having. Just last night I had an incredibly vivid dream where a huge mansion complex was built for me and I oversaw every detail of the building work. When it was completed, I lived in this huge, state-of-the-art mansion. 

Some criminals tried to burgle my house which resulted in in two of my security men getting killed. As per protocol and for my safety, I was taken to my deep underground bunker in a luxury elevator. 

On another occasion in my mansion, I was in a room with two bodyguards when one of them when batshit crazy and tried to kill me with a hammer. He hit me in the face then the other bodyguard killed him. Afterwards I looked in one of my huge mirrors and a a tiny part of flesh had been taken out of my cheek. This incident resulted in an overhaul of my security measures which included more background checks.

Anakind

King of Chads
Sleeping head down causes more frequent wet dreams as your dick rubs on the mattress during sleep.

lol at this fucking oldcel goon. has time to document his pathetic sleeping positions. recognise your subhumanity. fix your weak chin and leave this place.