• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I have to leave my apartment today to get food

It's going to be brutal going to whole foods to get my vegetables to make salads because of all the 6'4" 7+ slayers I see there every time I go there.

Wish me luck boyos, Gandy and his disciples will be calling my name the whole time in there.

:visitgandy:

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Good luck boyo, may Gandy protect you.

chadrat
HQNP
lol srs in what corner of the world does that even happen

unless u see the same mythical creature over and over again..

overwhelming majority of ppl r subhuman

666 said:
lol srs in what corner of the world does that even happen

unless u see the same mythical creature over and over again..

overwhelming majority of ppl r subhuman

I was exaggerating a bit, but there is no doubt a slayer or two everytime I walk in there. I live in a very affluent area, young college kids, 90% white.

Dolly Buster said:
How many days indoors?

Well I typically have someone from uber get groceries for me and I pay them extra. I have them go to the store and get everything I need for a week and then have them bring it to my apartment doorstep. I talk to them for 2 minutes maxx.

I also have my mom get the food for me then premake all my meals for the week.

I can spend months inside without getting direct sunlight. Mainly because UVB/UVA exposure is the opposite of looksmaxxing. I wear sunscreen every time I leave the house though.

Dolly Buster

Champion
Look, you are getting worse health effects from being indoors, than you're getting damaged by sunlight.

Dolly Buster said:
Look, you are getting worse health effects from being indoors, than you're getting damaged by sunlight.

It's the lack of social connections. I am comfortable in my apartment. I feel perfectly healthy, I workout 2 hours a day and my diet is flawless.

My D levels get checked every 3 months and they are optimal/

I'd rather die rotting than risk sun induced premature aging.

Dolly Buster

Champion
I'm an expert on this because I'd been indoors for 2 years straight, and I've also been very outdoorsy after that.

I also know nobody, but I still go for 40-minute solo walks.

I find that walking 2 miles has a good impact on health.

You can just chart out a 1-2 mile path around your neighborhood.

Dolly Buster said:
I'm an expert on this because I'd been indoors for 2 years straight, and I've also been very outdoorsy after that.

I also know nobody, but I still go for 40-minute solo walks.

I find that walking 2 miles has a good impact on health.

You can just chart out a 1-2 mile path around your neighborhood.
I run 10-15 miles a day on my treadmill.
Return Of A Dolphin said:
Lol you're fucking insane

Why, Apex?

Zoosus

Rotter
IntenseSuffering said:
It's going to be brutal going to whole foods to get my vegetables to make salads because of all the 6'4" 7+ slayers I see there every time I go there.

Wish me luck boyos, Gandy and his disciples will be calling my name the whole time in there.

You probably saw me when I went there

Zoosus said:
IntenseSuffering said:

You probably saw me when I went there
:banderas:

Probably.

Anyone who goes to whole foods in a rich white neighborhood knows the amogging to be had

Return Of A Dolphin said:
10 miles a day?

That's to much lmao

Because you're scared of the sun

Runners high is legit. It gives me purpose in life. I don't feel right if I don't run that much a day, I have nothing better else to do.

I'm scared of the agepill, something the sun can bring on much sooner than expected.