I have the hardest life out of everyone on this website

Bojack

Lookism God
Fuck all of you complaining ass incels, go fuck yourselves. You would have killed yourselves long ago if you lived a day in my shoes. You whiny ass bitches, just go looksmax and shut down this whole forum you pieces of shit.

shitposter

Normie
Well if remember from your youtube videos you have arms the size of noodles and bitched up a storm because you had to help your dad move some furniture.  So I think its safe to say you are probably just a lazy ass.

Bojack

Lookism God
shitposter said:
Well if remember from your youtube videos you have arms the size of noodles and you rightfully bitched up a storm because you had to help your dad move some furniture.  So I think its safe to say you are probably just ugly.

frenchy91

Gigachad
Bojack said:
Fuck all of you complaining ass incels, go fuck yourselves. You would have killed yourselves long ago if you lived a day in my shoes.
Legit, and you should do the same bojack

Bojack

Lookism God
frenchy91 said:
Bojack said:
Fuck all of you complaining ass incels, go fuck yourselves. You would have killed yourselves long ago if you lived a day in my shoes.
You hateful motherfucker I have been nothing but kind to you!

frenchy91

Gigachad
Bojack said:
frenchy91 said:
You hateful motherfucker I have been nothing but kind to you!
haha you know i m kidding dude, always been a fan of your youtube channel

but srsly kill yourslef dude, for your own good

short man

Slayer
your life sucks. It is hopeless when you are a noodle arm, brown skinned, probably short, with a whinny high pitch voice and I am willing to bet money you are ugly too. Probably with a retruded maxilla.

Bojack

Lookism God
short man said:
your life sucks. It is hopeless when you are a noodle arm, brown skinned, probably short, with a whinny high pitch voice and I am willing to bet money you are ugly too. Probably with a retruded maxilla.
You post on all of my threads, you and Frenchy need to GTFO.

frenchy91

Gigachad
Bojack said:
short man said:
:lambert:

short man

Slayer
Bojack said:
short man said:
Just trying to give you some support brah.