I have the best jawline on this forum... (pics)

dh123

Incel
Out of the four girls I've slept with, three of them commented on my jaw. I think it's my best feature although I never admit to it in real life in fear of coming across as aspie.

[url=http://postimage.org/]
[/url]

dont take pictures through a mirror, its widening the face and making it more flat. also giving better colouration. its very flattering. take frontal pictures of your face and let us judge again. 

i highly doubt this is the best jaw of the forum. westpha has a better jaw. i think there are many others too

dh123

Incel
merlin said:
Post a front profile pic where you're not tilting your head and under good lighting for accurate assessment.
This is me trying to look dom. Although I fear my pencil neck and pathetic frame makes me look like a try-hard aspie despite my good facial structure.

springfield

Banned
dh123 said:
merlin said:
Post a front profile pic where you're not tilting your head and under good lighting for accurate assessment.
This is me trying to look dom. Although I fear my pencil neck and pathetic frame makes me look like a try-hard aspie despite my good facial structure.

you should model srs

these "boys" will never be able to slay.
he doesnt have the slayer phenotype
all he can get is to ltr a 5-6/10 girl, everything above is reserved for chad

Longface

Normie
dh123 said:
merlin said:

what are you doing here? You are good looking so go out and slay girls

Joncoping

Normie
He looks good guys come on. He can easily find a rich DOM sugar daddy

Shit

Incel
what a waste of fucking time. you just know the op is a NEET loser

allindaeyes

Banned
Not sure if you retards are serious that guy is definitely a slayer, especially JB girls my age. He looks quite young though. Obviously fake though

He doesnt have that good of a jaw though.

Lighting, doesnt really matter though

IceCutter

Gigachad
lol @ all the ppl that got trolled by this

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk