LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
IsaacNewton said:
LOST BLUEFIN said:
she's an erotic masseuse and pro-domme girl :blush:
She's also from a bodybuilding.com post so I'm doubting the legitimacy of this post.
lmfao that poster is ME. i don't post there anymore tho. look at the posting style and stories on that account and compare to @"LostTuna"  :giggle:

kinda weird you would reverse image search my pics tho
[hr]
Dirty Blond said:
Where do you get all that money?!?

:rage:
was over the course of 2 years bruv. not that much

Instead of getting banged by this tranny, you could've let me bang you and I would've done it for half the money only.

Come on, boyo.

kibo

Chad
Very nice looking mistrss.I didnt see you posting her before.
Yu are lucky fucker to have all that money along with looks to enjoy your prime

POS

Banned
i would spend thousands on hookers, but i would not drop a cent on a civilian cunt

Semm

Incel
Her body though pfff.. but man mo women is worth 7000 for just sez. U shud have fucked 69 other wwomen

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
@"CHILDLIKE DREAMER" and @"kibo" that's scarlette. these pics are from her ads in 2013/14

she was more tanned back then and had dark strawberry brunette hair which looked much better on her than blonde IMO

i wouldn't put it past her if her pics were shopped back then. ^ the curve on her left side looks fake and all her recent pics are heavily edited but she's pretty hot IRL tbh. she's super petite, like maybe 5'1" and around 100 pounds with small hands and smaller sized tits but her butt is OK for her frame and she has the nicest asshole and vagina i've ever seen. :blush:
[hr]
currypowder said:
LOST BLUEFIN said:
she's an erotic masseuse and pro-domme girl :blush:
What kind of domme stuff does she do?
GS, strap play (< never done that stuff with her), spitting, foot worship, CBT, facesitting and body worship etc

feg

Chad
could you be more specific?

like what's the menu, prices, and how long do you fuck her?

// Infolinks