• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I Have Received Nothing But Hatred

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
Society has betrayed me as it has betrayed all of you, yet all of you want to be part of society? Just lol at you phaggots

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
frenchy91 said:
how society has betrayed you?

Society betrayed me by forcing me to live by its heinous rules. I was rejected by women and by society therefore I have nothing but hatred for every person on the planet. They must be punished.

frenchy91

Megastar
Bojack said:
frenchy91 said:
how society has betrayed you?

Society betrayed me by forcing me to live by its heinous rules. I was rejected by women and by society therefore I have nothing but hatred for every person on the planet. They must be punished.
you know what .....

:bigman:

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
frenchy91 said:
Bojack said:
you know what .....

:bigman:

My hatred for you is palpable!

shitposter

Regular
I am having a hard time deciding who is the bigger cry baby Franco or Bojap?

short man

Rotter
Bojack said:
Society has betrayed me as it has betrayed all of you, yet all of you want to be part of society? Just lol at you phaggots

So fucking legit. Society sucks. Wanting to be part of society is the biggest bluepill.