I have no words for this...I can't even "JUSTLOL". I'm not sure HOW to process this

Invisible

King of Chads
[video=youtube]
- TRANNY
- NO LEGS
- 1/10

This video shows its stumps:

[video=youtube]
:goodfellas:

It's time to GENDERMAX, boyos.

The guy seems drugged-up but he is still way more human than "she" is.

thereisnoescape

Subhuman
holy shit
i'm usually all for laughing at subhumans but i just feel sorry for it and the bf

Herald

Slayer
:goo:

In 2016 if men and boys keep getting beta-pilled, this is what awaits them.

The average man will be of no use to the modern woman. Only chad will be considered worthy of reproducing with, since he's human.

whyme

Coper
this is what average men have to settle for now. 7+ or rot.

how does it feel like to wake up every single morning and regret your birth because of the color of your skin

assburger

Gigachad
the only explanation for him dating so far down is that he's aspie

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Not surprising, in this technological age access to the top tier men is the easiest it's been in human history, Tinder, social media,etc if an average female wants a lay with Chad he's just one swipe away. Average men are obsolete to women other than to be used as a wallet to support their lavish lifestyle. All they gotta do is have sex with their subhuman husband once a month and fuck Chad everyday when their husband is off workceling.

Extremely bleak outlook for the majority of men in the coming years. I wouldn't be surprised if women start a movement to legalize polygamy, they would rather share a rich good looking husband with other females than have to marry some average joe.

BuxomZygos

Banned
Amnesia said:
Not surprising, in this technological age access to the top tier men is the easiest it's been in human history, Tinder, social media,etc if an average female wants a lay with Chad he's just one swipe away. Average men are obsolete to women other than to be used as a wallet to support their lavish lifestyle. All they gotta do is have sex with their subhuman husband once a month and fuck Chad everyday when their husband is off workceling.

Extremely bleak outlook for the majority of men in the coming years. I wouldn't be surprised if women start a movement to legalize polygamy, they would rather share a rich good looking husband with other females than have to marry some average joe.
:situation:

Lavish

Incel
that bf is so high, he must be with her for of the free drugs she gets prescripted, no other explanation​
:rickylol:​
[hr]
Amnesia said:
whats up​

Amnesia said:
legit, the shift already began with feminism.​
see how women who divorce their husband for a better man aren't as much looked down on as it used to be​