I have meditated for years and i reached enlightment about antinatalism

FuckThis

Slayer
I understand now that the greatest gift you can give to your child is never having them in the first place.

Among all of my suffering i have reached this noble truth that if i was not born i wouldnt have to deal with all this. No more work,no more worring about money girls,place to stay etc. 

And since i have two kids i feel very bad for inflicting the greatest pain on them,life. 
I cannot atone for my sins. But i urge you guys to never have children. It is the greatest evil to force someone to live in this nightmare world. 

Btw the lession is always it is best to not be born. All these threads in this entire forum have the same lession. 

This forum is literally antinatalism personafied... it is weird,but i have no doubts anymore,people here are highest IQ in entire internet probably. (Not all ofc)

frenchy91

Gigachad
FuckThis said:
I understand now that the greatest gift you can give to your child is never having them in the first place.

Among all of my suffering i have reached this noble truth that if i was not born i wouldnt have to deal with all this. No more work,no more worring about money girls,place to stay etc. 

And since i have two kids i feel very bad for inflicting the greatest pain on them,life. 
I cannot atone for my sins. But i urge you guys to never have children. It is the greatest evil to force someone to live in this nightmare world. 

Btw the lession is always it is best to not be born. All these threads in this entire forum have the same lession. 

This forum is literally antinatalism personafied... it is weird,but i have no doubts anymore,people here are highest IQ in entire internet probably. (Not all ofc)
Ex-tranny lesbian having two kidspls explain that shit

FuckThis

Slayer
frenchy91 said:
FuckThis said:

Ex-tranny lesbian having two kidspls explain that shit
I never choped my dick off. Only HRT.
The kids were unwanted by me as well

gandytime

Slayer
Dafuq? 
I agree with antinatalism, but you are the weirdest person that exist on the planet. How do people treat a tranny in slavelands?

FuckThis

Slayer
gandytime said:
Dafuq? 
I agree with antinatalism, but you are the weirdest person that exist on the planet. How do people treat a tranny in slavelands?

Very few people know/knew i was a tranny. 

And there are trannies here that are in the open as well. We have gay bars,gay scene  and all that and a lot of trannies are there as well. 

As long as you are not botherig anyone who is violent,nobody gives a fuck

There is nothing weird about having kids btw. It is very easy and usual thing. 
It is also my greatest sin. 
Altho again i never wanted them anyways

Dj khaled

Incel
FuckThis said:

heres where you went wrong

kibo

Chad
FuckThis said:
gandytime said:
Dafuq? 

And there are trannies here that are in the open as well. We have gay bars,gay scene  and all that and a lot of trannies are there as well. 

If your kids become happy people its not sin.but good luck on that

feg

Chad
FuckThis said:
people here fraud their height, IQ, dick size, etc, just like on every other forum this shit is very common on pua forums and the misc as well where guys create fake tinder and okcupid convos just to prove they get laid every week with hot women

[hr]

I.

1. I just go on fb with a fake account and look for romanian hot women who are not that popular, some will pass for latinas other for french other for russian
2. snatch the picture then resize it to some random non-standard size, mirror it, remove exif data, recode the jpg, draw some colored lines at the edges of the picture and thus the picture is 100% untraceable for anyone except the nsa
3. then go to tindertools and create some convos

http://tindertools.com/

if I do this with an account that's like 4-6 months old and I haven't trolled or made myself look like a loser, 95% of the people WILL BELIEVE IT and they will worship me

[hr]

II.

the income frauders are very-very fucking easy to spot too, every once in a while I slipped in questions only people of certain income can answer and they can answer it even without a degree in finance, so far only 2 out of 10 pass it among the people who say they are high S and they aren't necessarily money related some are about the mentality their parents should have passed on in case they were telling the truth

[hr]

III.

the 90% of the IQ frauders with the stated 130+ actually have like 110-115 and that would be common for a nerdy college kid

[hr]

IV.

dick size? I got pics where dudes were pushing in the ruler and at an angle so they added almost 2cm's the girth always gives it away

[hr]

V.

height? that's just a number, you can also get pics of gymcels and say it's you the same as you did with the tinder stuff

[hr]

girl pls wake the fuck up, it's just a bunch of aspies and narcissists shitposting

cope

if have +50 posts you are max 90 iq
[hr]
if you post tinder convos of yourself consider yourself 80 iq max

FuckThis

Slayer
kibo said:
FuckThis said:

It is even greater sin then. As only demon can be happy in hell. 

I wish them suffering more than happiness. I would be very worried for anyone who is happy in this sick society

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
kibo said:
It is even greater sin then. As only demon can be happy in hell. 

I wish them suffering more than happiness. I would be very worried for anyone who is happy in this sick society
:clap:

Aparat

Normie
feg said:
FuckThis said:
people here fraud their height, IQ, dick size, etc, just like on every other forum this shit is very common on pua forums and the misc as well where guys create fake tinder and okcupid convos just to prove they get laid every week with hot women

[hr]

I.

1. I just go on fb with a fake account and look for romanian hot women who are not that popular, some will pass for latinas other for french other for russian
2. snatch the picture then resize it to some random non-standard size, mirror it, remove exif data, recode the jpg, draw some colored lines at the edges of the picture and thus the picture is 100% untraceable for anyone except the nsa
3. then go to tindertools and create some convos

http://tindertools.com/

if I do this with an account that's like 4-6 months old and I haven't trolled or made myself look like a loser, 95% of the people WILL BELIEVE IT and they will worship me

[hr]

II.

the income frauders are very-very fucking easy to spot too, every once in a while I slipped in questions only people of certain income can answer and they can answer it even without a degree in finance, so far only 2 out of 10 pass it among the people who say they are high S and they aren't necessarily money related some are about the mentality their parents should have passed on in case they were telling the truth

[hr]

III.

the 90% of the IQ frauders with the stated 130+ actually have like 110-115 and that would be common for a nerdy college kid

[hr]

IV.

dick size? I got pics where dudes were pushing in the ruler and at an angle so they added almost 2cm's the girth always gives it away

[hr]

V.

height? that's just a number, you can also get pics of gymcels and say it's you the same as you did with the tinder stuff

[hr]

girl pls wake the fuck up, it's just a bunch of aspies and narcissists shitposting
:dnr:
j/k. That was way too many redpill bombs

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
FuckThis said:

So what are you going to do now? How would you soothe their suffering?

FuckThis

Slayer
kunikus said:
FuckThis said:

So what are you going to do now? How would you soothe their suffering?
Good question

I have no idea..
 Any sugestions? 
Ideally they would die before turninng 15 and be spared of all suffering,or the most of it