News I have lied to you all- I've had multiple LTRs.

Munificent

King of Chads
Autists
It's time to uncover my secrets.
I've been pretending to be, well... incel, on this site.
Nothing could be further from the truth.

While I have values to uphold, and could hardly call myself a slayer, I've had 3 LTRs (1st about 5 PSL, second and third 6 PSL at least- all high quality and high IQ specimens), and a good number of flings in between (which I regret).

I'm sorry if this upsets anyone, its just that during lockdown my medium-high IQ friend-group was just not enough to satiate my unlimited creativity and critical thinking skills, nor were my multiple hobbies (four of which I play at a competitive level).

In between painting, playing piano, violin and the guitar (I've just taken these up- great fun), I have developed multiple algorithms and 'bots', testing them with alts to see just how convincingly human they are.

With immensely satisfying results, I will be forwarding my results to the Association for The Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, and likely will be receiving an award for the astounding results I have created, far surpassing any other in the field (I cannot tell you which awards, as it would be dox-able, of course).

If you hate me, I apologise. At least 70% of my posts were thought up, polished and published by my Robot counterpart, RUPert. (Rossum's Universal Pooposter).
This may shed some light on their... well... brilliance and sheer enlightened nature- after all, they were the brainchildren of the most intelligent, cunning, strategic, innovative, experimental, resourceful, quick-witted and original creator of the millennia (or, perhaps, of all history, past present and future- as my mentor flatteringly put it).

(Sorry for any spelling errors, I transcribed this using SPiTTleS- Speech To Text Software (this one's another creation of mine, it even creates brackets and understands the tone of the speaker!).

Munificent

King of Chads
Autists
I knew I was throwing my pearls to the swine here, and hopefully it is taken as such a joke that no one thinks to research my claims and expose me as telling the stone-cold truth. I just had to get it off my chest.