LOL I have hair growing all over my face like a fucking chimpanzee

sin

President
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
hair is for apes thats why shitskins have it. less hair is better it means u are more evolved

sin

President
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
i swear beard have nothing to do with masculine because there is some indian with beard at 13yr old and 9 inch arm

NuclearBrain

◢ ◤
HQNP
and btw when I mean all over my face I mean it
My eyebrows are now connecting to my sideburns ever so slightly
perhaps this was a mistake

i swear beard have nothing to do with masculine because there is some indian with beard at 13yr old and 9 inch arm
because it will cover up my shit lower third till I get surgery

the mole

Tony Simpinero
HQNP
hair is for apes thats why shitskins have it. less hair is better it means u are more evolved
Based on scientific evidence my genes and specifically y and x haplogroups emerged within the last 1300 years and 10000 years

And I hairmog the whole forum

TheMewingBBC

Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
R u using oral minox? I saw studies where if you cut hair in it's transitional phase they have a hard time growing and won't reach the terminal stage (which I guess is the permanent stage)

Any terminal hair that grow after cutting will be because if hormonal changes and not minox, so if you not anticipating any hormonal effect on your body hair I don't think you should worry about hair growing in I'm wanting places by minox use, as long as you cutting those areas often

NuclearBrain

◢ ◤
HQNP
R u using oral minox? I saw studies where if you cut hair in it's transitional phase they have a hard time growing and won't reach the terminal stage (which I guess is the permanent stage)

Any terminal hair that grow after cutting will be because if hormonal changes and not minox, so if you not anticipating any hormonal effect on your body hair I don't think you should worry about hair growing in I'm wanting places by minox use, as long as you cutting those areas often
no not oral
I use the foam

NuclearBrain

◢ ◤
HQNP
It's honestly pathetic that cucks rub shit on their face because they are not even hormonally or genetically male enough to grow a beard
What can I say I am a pretty little angel with nice head hair and hardly any body hair